posted to alt.sailing.asa
John the Baptist Jr.

Default Anyone got any video of Cape Horn?

I'd like to see live video of this place at the southern tip of South
America if possible.

Thanks,

John
--
John 1:6-9 There came a man who was sent from God;
his name was John. He came as a witness to testify
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

It's at the southern tip of South America???? I thought it was near Alaska!
Oh well...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"John the Baptist Jr." wrote in message
I'd like to see live video of this place at the southern tip of South
America if possible.

Thanks,

John

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Capt. JG wrote:
It's at the southern tip of South America???? I thought it was near Alaska!
Oh well...

Watch it, Jon. Donal will chide you on your lack of geography....
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Are you "John the Southern Baptist"?

Amen!

Here's the video:

http://www.maritime.org/cgi-local/So...html?E+scstore

Glory!

"John the Baptist Jr." wrote in message
I'd like to see live video of this place at the southern tip of South
America if possible.

Thanks,

John
--
John 1:6-9 There came a man who was sent from God;
his name was John. He came as a witness to testify
concerning that light, so that through him all men
might believe. He himself was not the light; he came
only as a witness to the light.
CERM-Church Education Resource Ministries
http://johnw.freeshell.org/bible/

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

So, you're saying that it's not near Alaska.. Oh wait, the map is upside
down! I get it!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
It's at the southern tip of South America???? I thought it was near
Alaska! Oh well...

Watch it, Jon. Donal will chide you on your lack of geography....

posted to alt.sailing.asa
John the Baptist Jr.

In article . net,
"Bob Crantz" wrote:

Are you "John the Southern Baptist"?

Conservative Baptist

Amen!

Here's the video:

http://www.maritime.org/cgi-local/So...ore/p-X6001.ht
ml?E+scstore

Glory!

Thanks. It looks to be in VHS format only heh? Well its alright as I do
have a standalone VHS.

Say do you know of any clips on the web?

John
--
John 1:6-9 There came a man who was sent from God;
his name was John. He came as a witness to testify
concerning that light, so that through him all men
might believe. He himself was not the light; he came
only as a witness to the light.
CERM-Church Education Resource Ministries
http://johnw.freeshell.org/bible/
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

John the Baptist Jr. wrote:
I'd like to see live video of this place at the southern tip of South
America if possible.

Thanks,

Hello John,

I Captain Rob have rounded the horn a dozen or more times.

Here is a picture of the southern tip of South America just off my bow.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/j1.jpg

As you can see sea condions where extreme, you can see the excitement
expressed in my crews face. If you would like a full video of my trip
it is just 19.95. It's a 40.00 dollar value.

Just let me know

RB
35s5 Made for the horn
NY

John
--
John 1:6-9 There came a man who was sent from God;
his name was John. He came as a witness to testify
concerning that light, so that through him all men
might believe. He himself was not the light; he came
only as a witness to the light.
CERM-Church Education Resource Ministries
http://johnw.freeshell.org/bible/

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

http://www.uaf.edu/seagrant/bookstore/edu.html

Sorry, I just couldn't help it...

--

"Bob Crantz" wrote:

Are you "John the Southern Baptist"?

Conservative Baptist

Amen!

Here's the video:

http://www.maritime.org/cgi-local/So...ore/p-X6001.ht
ml?E+scstore

Glory!

Thanks. It looks to be in VHS format only heh? Well its alright as I do
have a standalone VHS.

Say do you know of any clips on the web?

John
--
John 1:6-9 There came a man who was sent from God;
his name was John. He came as a witness to testify
concerning that light, so that through him all men
might believe. He himself was not the light; he came
only as a witness to the light.
CERM-Church Education Resource Ministries
http://johnw.freeshell.org/bible/

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

John the Baptist Jr. wrote:
In article . net,
"Bob Crantz" wrote:

Are you "John the Southern Baptist"?

Conservative Baptist

Amen!

Here's the video:

http://www.maritime.org/cgi-local/So...ore/p-X6001.ht
ml?E+scstore

Glory!

Thanks. It looks to be in VHS format only heh? Well its alright as I do
have a standalone VHS.

Say do you know of any clips on the web?

John

We know how to Google...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
John the Baptist Jr.

In article .com,
"Capt. Rob" wrote:

Hello John,

I Captain Rob have rounded the horn a dozen or more times.

On a oil tanker that was unable to go through the Panama Canal or the
Straight of Magellan?

Here is a picture of the southern tip of South America just off my bow.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/j1.jpg

Are you the one in the picture or is this your wife? She looks like a
gal I know but a little older.

As you can see sea condions where extreme, you can see the excitement
expressed in my crews face. If you would like a full video of my trip
it is just 19.95. It's a 40.00 dollar value.

Thanks, but I think a 1 minute clip will do. But just today I rented a
documentary called Endurance. I think it will have what I seek.

John

Just let me know

RB
35s5 Made for the horn