posted to alt.sailing.asa
John the Baptist Jr.

Default Anyone got any video of Cape Horn?

In article ,
"Capt. JG" wrote:

It's at the southern tip of South America???? I thought it was near Alaska!
Oh well...

Its near the Straight of Megallan.

John
--
John 1:6-9 There came a man who was sent from God;
his name was John. He came as a witness to testify
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

No way! It's near Alaska. Please stop trying to fool me.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"John the Baptist Jr." wrote in message
In article ,
"Capt. JG" wrote:

It's at the southern tip of South America???? I thought it was near
Alaska!
Oh well...

Its near the Straight of Megallan.

John
--
John 1:6-9 There came a man who was sent from God;
his name was John. He came as a witness to testify
concerning that light, so that through him all men
might believe. He himself was not the light; he came
only as a witness to the light.
CERM-Church Education Resource Ministries
http://johnw.freeshell.org/bible/

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Neal®

John the Baptist Jr. wrote:
I'd like to see live video of this place at the southern tip of South
America if possible.

Here's a Google Video of my yacht "Cut the Mustard" sailing around the
horn!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...Stream+sailing

You might need to download the google video player plug-in first to
view it but it's well worth doing so.

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal