posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

Default New 911 Video released

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have to wonder if ANY of you actually checked anything. Perhaps such
a thing is too horrible to consider. Yet a quick search shows that no
one expert is quite sure of what happened.....yet Joe knows!

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/bollyn2.htm

Still worse, even experts admit that the WTC fires were not the hottest
building fires. There have been many that burned hotter and longer.
Amount of buildings that collapsed from sustained fires (some lasting
10 hours or more) = ZERO. Yet the WTC towers, sustaining two totally
different hits manage to collapse within an hour of eachother??? Oh,
sure, okay!

Anyone care to explain how a 757 makes a 16 foot neat hole, leaves no
wreckage and doesn't burn the grass in front of the Pentagon? Anyone
care to explain the witnesses who said they saw NO 757?

But Bob, our government would never lie to us. The president, for instance,
has no latent agenda when he pushes the No Child Left Behind act to
legislate mandatory high stakes testing. And just because he's invested his
hard earned cash in test producing companies that are now running as "for
profit" entities, is no reason to suspect he'd manipulate us so we'd be
required by law to buy what his companies are producing.
http://www.thenation.com/doc/20020128/metcalf/2
Give the man a break, after all, he's going to save us from Mexicans, those
*******s!
Scout

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have to wonder if ANY of you actually checked anything. Perhaps such
a thing is too horrible to consider. Yet a quick search shows that no
one expert is quite sure of what happened.....yet Joe knows!

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/bollyn2.htm

Still worse, even experts admit that the WTC fires were not the hottest
building fires. There have been many that burned hotter and longer.
Amount of buildings that collapsed from sustained fires (some lasting
10 hours or more) = ZERO. Yet the WTC towers, sustaining two totally
different hits manage to collapse within an hour of eachother??? Oh,
sure, okay!

Anyone care to explain how a 757 makes a 16 foot neat hole, leaves no
wreckage and doesn't burn the grass in front of the Pentagon? Anyone
care to explain the witnesses who said they saw NO 757?

Bubbles, you are completely nuts.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
SUZY

Hi Mys Terry,

You are wrong, it is about the victims and who killed them.

You say it was someone else, and with the other terrorist supporter's
are trying to shift the blame to
some super secret massive conspircy.

Do you really think someone, or a group could pull off
murdering over 5000 people in the USA with missles and explosives and
keep everyone involved quiet?

Next you are going to be telling us the moon landing were faked.

Like I said you are as dumb as a sack of rocks Robert.

Capt Suzy
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Do you really think someone, or a group could pull off
murdering over 5000 people in the USA with missles and explosives and
keep everyone involved quiet?

Who's being quiet? The facts behind 9/11 proven or unproven are
rappidly being examined, exposed and tested. Loose Change, the film
about the lies we were fed, is among the most downloaded videos. Even
mainstream media today said that the new video of the Pentagon will
only fuel the doubts.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
wreckage and doesn't burn the grass in front of the

Pentagon? Anyone
care to explain the witnesses who said they saw NO 757?

A ''witness'' who saw nothing?

Bwahahahahahahahah!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

care to explain the witnesses who said they saw NO 757?

A ''witness'' who saw nothing?

Actually, most witnesses reported seeing something quite small, not a
757. You can google up the witness reports.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

You should move to France Robert.

To bad the douchbag who put together another M. Moore french propaganda
style film ...had to give it away free to get anyone to watch. Did
they film more American burning bodies for your viewing pleasure?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

We're going to send troops to protect the border from Mexico. I guess I'll
have do something about my gardener, the infiltrator.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scout" wrote in message
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Peter Wiley

In article .com,
Capt. Rob wrote:

I have to wonder if ANY of you actually checked anything. Perhaps such
a thing is too horrible to consider. Yet a quick search shows that no
one expert is quite sure of what happened.....yet Joe knows!

Lessee - you're saying that your Govt is so sneaky & clever at faking
stuff that they can destroy iconic buildings and basically leave no
proof of any sort. This requires Machiavellian skill and meticulous
planning. What was the point of it all? To invade Iraq..... yet there
were NO links from 9/11 to Iraq, but plenty to other places like
Afghanistan & Saudi Arabia. Bit of an oversight there.

At the same time, you're saying your Govt is so incompetent that they
can't properly manage the invasion of Iraq. At the same time as lying
about WMD as a reason to invade.

Now, this same Govt that doesn't hesitate to fake terrorist attacks and
kill real people, at the same time can't manage to plant WMD in Iraq
and then 'find' them, thereby justifying the invasion. Why not? Not
like the USA is short of the things, after all, and you've already
stated that they lack the moral integrity needed to refrain from such
an action.

Only whackos like you, Bob, can believe this crap. I prefer the Occam's
Razor approach.

PDW
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Lessee - you're saying that your Govt is so sneaky

Nope. I drew no conclusions. I have no idea who would be behind such an
act. Only you are making assumptions.
Do you really think a 757 makes a 16 foot hole?

RB
35s5
NY