posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Default Ranger 24

Dave,

Just got back from shopping and my niegbhor and crew has a Ranger 24 on
a trailer in his driveway. I think he was more upset with me selling
Pneuma than me,

Getting late here and he is a school teacher, so I expect to be busy
tomorrow evening.

Looks like I've got a summer of crewing ahead of me.

Pictures will be in my signature tomorrow night.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage