posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Happy Mother's day to all of you!

I hope you all did something nice for that special person.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Good Advice Robert.

My mom passed away Jan 17th.
First mothers day without a mom :0(

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

My mom passed away Jan 17th.
First mothers day without a mom :0(

Sorry to hear that, Joe. My mother passed away more than 10 years ago.
She was just 52. Sometimes there's not enough time to say everything
we'd want to say and kind memory must suffice.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Not sure what the advice was, but I'm sorry to hear it Joe. My mom died a
few weeks ago. She was 86.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Good Advice Robert.

My mom passed away Jan 17th.
First mothers day without a mom :0(

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Frank

Ditto! (If a bit late!)

My mom passed 15 years ago (smoking kills!); but we had a swell day
with my wife, her mother, and her grandmother. It was a beautiful day
in the Pacific Northwest.

Frank