posted to alt.sailing.asa
SUZY

Default The true cost of gas

Is still cheaper then the bottled water we buy. (Avian)
And I think gasoline should cost more than water.

In NY the govt sticks everyone with the highest tax on gas than
anywhere on earth, 30%.
That money lines Hillery's war chest so it money well spent.

Adjusting for inflation, gasoline is a thrifty deal here in the USA.
The dopewads in Europe pay twice what we pay for gasoline and it's all
due to taxes.

I think 5.00 a gallon is a fair amount to pay for what you get from
gasoline. What else can move you so far?

Why do you people go on and on over paying what amounts to a bargain
in todays money?

Top it with the republicans giving us back 100 dollars gas break you
should be estatic!

W stopped filling the salt domes with oil, we are winning the war in
iraq, and we will soon be drilling for oil in Iran.

We get more oil from Africia than the middle east.

Sailboats do not need gasoline.

Capt. Suzy
35s5
NY

Jeb Bush for president!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

SUZY wrote:
[...]

John Stoessel's going to do a myth or reality thing on 20/20
tonight...he's going to debunk the myth that there is a gas shortage....
posted to alt.sailing.asa
SUZY

He just published a book Myth Busting.

Dogs mouths are not cleaner than ours BTW. They are going to shut down
the dog wound linking ward at the clinic due to that report ;o(
Damn you John Stossel!

Capt. Suzy
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Binary Bill

I don't care what you say, I'm still going to french kiss my pooch.

BB

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Vito

"SUZY" wrote
Jeb Bush for president!

Actually, many Floridians would agree. They refer to "W" as "Jeb's idiot
brother".

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Paladin

"Binary Bill" wrote in message oups.com...
|I don't care what you say, I'm still going to french kiss Capt. JG's ass.
|
| BB

Coming out of the closet, Bill?

Paladin

Why Optimax is not true DFI K. Smith General 44 February 8th 06 08:52 PM
shrink wrap cost?? P. Fritz General 7 January 23rd 06 02:01 PM
shrink wrap cost?? aptim General 0 January 22nd 06 02:46 PM
True "true wind" & the Raymarine ST60, or other b393capt Electronics 23 December 23rd 05 12:33 AM