posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

Default New Dinghy

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

I owned one, and it was no motorcrosser at all. It was a

street bike with a
higher-than-average pipe, heavy, and lots of torque from

the thumper. And
before you start whining about carbs again, mine also had

a Delorto, which I
installed with a custom manifold.

And oh yeah--my metric tools worked fine on it.

I've done complete rebuilds on a '65, '69, and '72 Triumphs
and have never owned any Whitworth tools.

BB is an idiot!

He's an annoying know-it-all. I helped a friend recently with a cobbled
Triumph chopper--replaced the clutch and some other minor parts. Neither of
us own Whitworth tools, but got the job done just fine.

Max

posted to alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa,alt.fan.art-bell
ah

Lady Pilot wrote:
"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
. ..
In article , Thom
Stewart wrote:

PDW,

It a waste of GASOLINE! Nutsy got gas to spare, along with Hot Air. It
really not emissiom free but harmless. It's what he he uses to power
ASA. Without it we'd be victims of Leyland and the "Meows"

I kind of miss Stevie Wonderboy. He promised to never leave us until
Katy had been driven away or recanted. Guess he couldn't keep up.

PDW

TROLL!
--
ah

Electric motor to power a dinghy revisited [email protected] Cruising 25 July 24th 06 01:13 PM
Floating dinghy painters are available. Roger Long Cruising 12 January 24th 06 04:13 AM
Handheld aboard dinghy [email protected] Electronics 9 November 29th 05 09:01 PM
The Best Dinghy! Capt. Rob ASA 1 November 11th 05 02:49 AM
Stowing Dinghy on Pacific Seacraft 34 db9 Cruising 13 October 14th 05 06:18 PM