Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Why Bob Crantz is in Charge

All the organs of the body were having a meeting,
trying to decide who was the one in charge.

"I should be in charge," said the brain,
"Because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would
happen."

"I should be in charge," said the blood ,
"Because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd all waste
away."

"I should be in charge," said the eyes,
"Because I allow the body to see where it goes."

"I should be in charge," said the penis,
"Because I'm responsible for waste removal."

All the other body parts laughed at the penis
And insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight.

Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache,
the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery,
and theblood was toxic. They all decided that the penis should be the
boss..

The Moral of the story?
The dick is usually in charge

Amen!

Why RB is in charge Bob Crantz ASA 0 May 3rd 06 08:31 PM
Charging batteries simultaneously with both solar and wind Len Cruising 16 March 15th 06 02:17 PM
Poor Bob Crantz Capt. Rob ASA 6 November 17th 05 02:25 PM
Bob Crantz is the class of this group. Capt. Neal® ASA 6 October 14th 05 07:33 PM