posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Posted by Joe in yet another group - a reply!

Bwhahahahahahahahhaha! That's funny!
Hey, Joe...I see you're not content with melting down on ASA and you
need to spread it around...good job!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
SUZY

Ohhhhh Rob,

Now what did I tell you about posting all day and locking Thomas in
the closet again?

I said only 8 hrs a day!

Now get your ass out from behind my putor and scrub the steps like I
told you to.
And if you do not get all the bubble gum off the stoop I'm going to
postpone your sailing for another 3 weeks min.

Suzy
35s5
NY