BoatBanter.com

-   -   Posted by Joe in yet another group - a reply! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/69207-re-posted-joe-yet-another-group-reply.html)

Capt. Rob April 28th 06 08:16 PM

Posted by Joe in yet another group - a reply!

Bwhahahahahahahahhaha! That's funny!
Hey, Joe...I see you're not content with melting down on ASA and you
need to spread it around...good job!

RB
35s5
NY

SUZY April 28th 06 08:21 PM

Posted by Joe in yet another group - a reply!

Ohhhhh Rob,

Now what did I tell you about posting all day and locking Thomas in
the closet again?

I said only 8 hrs a day!

Now get your ass out from behind my putor and scrub the steps like I
told you to.
And if you do not get all the bubble gum off the stoop I'm going to
postpone your sailing for another 3 weeks min.

Suzy
35s5
NY