posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default Gas prices

http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_gastemperaturemap.aspx

Guess who is paying the most?

Ahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

look at all the money flowing into Houston!!!!!!

Texas Tea

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

What are you paying for gas in Canaduh, Mooron?

My math tells me you are paying $27.521 USD/US Gallon.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

Bart Senior wrote:

What are you paying for gas in Canaduh, Mooron?

My math tells me you are paying $27.521 USD/US Gallon.

Hmmm, pretty close, where I am (Ontario) $4.60 US/US Gal. Perhaps a bit
higher in Nova Scotia.

Contrary to popular opinion we do not have free health care, we have
high taxes on everthing.

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Bart Senior wrote:

What are you paying for gas in Canaduh, Mooron?

My math tells me you are paying $27.521 USD/US Gallon.

Hmmm, pretty close, where I am (Ontario) $4.60 US/US Gal. Perhaps a bit
higher in Nova Scotia.

Contrary to popular opinion we do not have free health care, we have
high taxes on everthing.

Cheers
Marty

It's free if you don't work much.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his greed!"

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

I knew something didn't make sense. I saw a price of 117.50.

I tried converting from litres to gallons, and adjusting monopoly
money into USD.

So what the heck is a price of 117.9?
I see Ontario listes as around 98.0.

What are the units of measurement?

http://www.novascotiagasprices.com/

http://www.ontariogasprices.com/

Bart Senior wrote:

What are you paying for gas in Canaduh, Mooron?

My math tells me you are paying $27.521 USD/US Gallon.

Hmmm, pretty close, where I am (Ontario) $4.60 US/US Gal. Perhaps a bit
higher in Nova Scotia.

Contrary to popular opinion we do not have free health care, we have
high taxes on everthing.

Cheers
Marty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

$2.85 here, still rising. I told my wife we can't afford to
cut the grass this year. She didn't buy it.

SV

OzOne wrote in message

Paying about $5.90/gallon here in Sydney

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,We've been expecting

you.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

We've been paying $3.35 or so. I hope it goes up to $5.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message

Paying about $5.90/gallon here in Sydney

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,We've been expecting

you.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

Bart Senior wrote:

I knew something didn't make sense. I saw a price of 117.50.

I tried converting from litres to gallons, and adjusting monopoly
money into USD.

So what the heck is a price of 117.9?
I see Ontario listes as around 98.0.

$1.1175/litre, 3.78 litres per US gal = $4.22 Can/gal , $1 US is $1.13
CDN thus =$4.77 USD/USgal.

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

Scotty wrote:

$2.85 here, still rising. I told my wife we can't afford to
cut the grass this year. She didn't buy it.

I'll have to give that a try! Of course there are idiots out there
willing to pay more (a buck for half a litre) for water.

Cheers
Marty