JimH

Default Nice marine scene artwork, decent prices

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Forgot to mention that at the fishing gear show I recently attended,
a local artist was displaying some of her wares, and I thought they were
very nice and nicely priced. I have no connection with the artist.

Here's a URL. Worth a look.

http://www.maryloutroutman.com/artwork.php

Nice work and great prices............especially for framed (assuming
appropriately and tastefully matted) art.

BTW: There is a definite dividing line between the area my wife decorated
and is responsible for and *my* area, most especially in our basement.

The sitting/TV area, bathroom and my wife's office/sewing room in our
basement is decorated with nautical themes and is her responsibility. The
bar/kitchen area and game room in the basement has a sports theme with
sports memorabilia filling the walls, mainly with autographed sports
pictures and memorabilia. The game room includes a stereo center, pool
table, pinball machine and foosball table. The kitchen area includes a
fridge (for cold beer), microwave (for munchies), sink and wall cabinets.
My workroom (she is allowed in once/month) off the play area is totally mine
and includes my woodworking shop, workbench and tool storage.

She knows my spaces are cooler than hers and she keeps her decorating
confined to her spaces only for that very reason. ;-)