Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Does Joe Prefer Boys?

http://www.ct.gov/dps/cwp/view.asp?a=2157&Q=294472

Above is the list. Where is BB's name? I know his name and it's not on
the list above.

That means that one person and one person only keeps talking about
raping children, and that's Joe himself. Is this some sort of wishful
thinking on his part? I don't know, but his behavior here is more and
more disturbed. He's easier than ever to hook, but he's humorless about
it to the core.

Joe, you're not only busted, your exposed as something worse than a
motorsailor who never leaves the dock. Does your wife know about you
posting fake molestation charges? Does she know about your "interest"
in posting such stories publically?

RB
35s5
NY