Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Oh Crantz ....Armand feed Taylor that feeds Clear Lake

Oh Bob ...Tayor lake is feed by Armand Bayou, takes me 10 mins to sail
to Armand bayou in my dink. The falcons, hawks, osprey feed on the
pigions and ducks around my boat daily, and the bats eat skeeter
nightly. Just last weekend a guy caught a 25-30 flounder coming out the
Taylor lake cut. The area is pristine, you can not take a powerboat
into the bayou.

ABNC is the largest urban wildlife refuge in the United States. The
Center's stewardship programs ensure that future generations have the
opportunity to experience a wilderness close to home. ABNC's
educational programs promote the value of preservation and conservation
of natural resources. These programs also encourage everyone to
incorporate ecological concepts into their daily lives.

http://www.abnc.org/

I've seen more wildlife in Armand bayou than in all of NY state.

Joe