posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Default Strength of Steel Vs Carbon

Ok, well, we've now exceeded my understanding of the space ladder. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote:

Geostationary... I think that's right.

All geostationary satelites are geosynchronous, but not all
geosynchronous satelites are geostationary!

Cheers
Marty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Martin Baxter" wrote

All geostationary satelites are geosynchronous, but not

all
geosynchronous satelites are geostationary!

that goes without saying.

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...
Thank you, Buckminster Fuller! Now all we need to do is

bring back the
Dymaxion Car!

Do you live in a geodesic dome?

Does his tin foil beanie count?

Only if it was designed by F. Buckminster Fuller with all those little
geometric facets.

Max

Origami steel boat building chayco Boat Building 3 September 14th 11 10:48 PM
Ping:... Joe Capt.Mooron ASA 24 March 31st 06 08:06 PM
Pontoon boats. Aluminum tube? or Steel? [email protected] Boat Building 1 March 30th 06 05:50 AM
The ANTARCTIC Bart Senior ASA 71 March 18th 06 08:30 AM
Fiberglass loss of strength Mic Cruising 1 October 15th 05 08:03 PM