posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default Anniversary

"Maxprop" wrote in message
news

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. ..

"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. ..

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
I was underway between Subic bay and Deigo Garcia 25 years ago today. A
guy on the ship said he had a dream of the president getting shot, and
we heard it about it later in the day. Spooky

Were we you when Regan was shot?

I was in the Titan Missile Assembly Facility at Martin Marietta
Aerospace.

Interesting. Was that the plant south of Denver?

Max

That's the Waterton Plant.

Where is Waterton?

By the way, I toured that Denver plant when they had an open house one
Sunday in the early 70s. Absolutely fascinating. We got to get up close
and personal to the launch vehicles they had there--can't recall which
they were--plus touring the prototype for the Skylab Multiple Docking
Adaptor and being hands-on with the Viking Mars lander. That tour was a
high-point in my young life at the time.

Max

a friend of mine has the bell jar (very large) that was used to test viking.
you toured the waterton plant.

amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Thats right. Sr. is in the loop....W is not.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Katy Said

"Man, that's REALLY taking words out of context.... "

Was not!

And did you know St Francis got his Stigmata wounds from a laser beam
welding UFO?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Joe wrote:
Katy Said

"Man, that's REALLY taking words out of context.... "

Was not!

And did you know St Francis got his Stigmata wounds from a laser beam
welding UFO?

Joe

I think you need a new aluminum hat....
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"katy" wrote in message
Joe wrote:
Katy Said

"Man, that's REALLY taking words out of context.... "

Was not!

And did you know St Francis got his Stigmata wounds from

a laser beam
welding UFO?

Joe

I think you need a new aluminum hat....