posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Made in the Shade

No doubt a blast, and would be a fair workout to sail, thats what I'm
looking for.

Don't think any are on the market and I do not have the time to build
one, you can buy a total kit with sails and rigging for around 8 grand.

And they seem to be a handfull to master...which is good too!

http://www.single-handedskiffs.com/p...3352/index.htm

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Yeah, that's Steel Point.

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message
Not sure. Could be. It is on a point.

Follow the Ferry Route to find the terminal.
Due east is a point. Look for Pembroke St.
Due south are some docks.
One of the docks is L shaped. The bottom
of the L is parallel to the ferry route.

"Scotty" wrote

Are you near Steel Point?

Smedley Darlington Butler - USMC, Awarded two congressional medals of honor Icon O'Clast General 5 December 18th 05 05:23 PM
Amerika is Always at War jlrogers ASA 2 November 4th 05 09:20 PM
a bystanders view on the us noise that is made here jps General 213 November 2nd 05 09:34 PM
Observations made aboard a TomCat 255 [email protected] General 2 October 25th 05 01:01 AM