posted to alt.sailing.asa
jlrogers

Default O/T Life Expectancy Calculator

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor...xpect/main.asp

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

jlrogers wrote:
http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor...xpect/main.asp

Mine came out to 102. Seeing that my maternal grandmother made it
to 101 and my parents are healthy and vital in their mid-80's,
that's a good guess.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Scotty wrote:
I got 32. I'm dead!

Scotty

"katy" wrote in message
jlrogers wrote:

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor...xpect/main.asp

Mine came out to 102. Seeing that my maternal grandmother

made it
to 101 and my parents are healthy and vital in their

mid-80's,
that's a good guess.

That explains some of your lifeless comments....
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

http://www.wftv.com/news/8163828/detail.html

"katy" wrote in message
Scotty wrote:
I got 32. I'm dead!

Scotty

"katy" wrote in message
jlrogers wrote:

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor...xpect/main.asp

Mine came out to 102. Seeing that my maternal grandmother

made it
to 101 and my parents are healthy and vital in their

mid-80's,
that's a good guess.

That explains some of your lifeless comments....

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

Bob Crantz wrote:

http://www.wftv.com/news/8163828/detail.html

Wouldn't happen to Katy, her beehive keeps her hair from dangling into
ignition sources! I have it on good authority that it's also been
treated with flame retardants provided by the US Forestry Service, (air
dropped from a helicopter!).

Cheers
Marty

Do your users want the best web-email gateway? Don't let your
customers drift off to free webmail services install your own
web gateway!
-- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_webmail.htm ----
posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Bob Crantz wrote:
http://www.wftv.com/news/8163828/detail.html

"katy" wrote in message
Scotty wrote:
I got 32. I'm dead!

Scotty

"katy" wrote in message
jlrogers wrote:
http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor...xpect/main.asp
Mine came out to 102. Seeing that my maternal grandmother
made it
to 101 and my parents are healthy and vital in their
mid-80's,
that's a good guess.

That explains some of your lifeless comments....

If she had used a base of whipped egg white with some cream of
tartar and a little sugar for stiffening that wouldn't have happened....
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Scotty" wrote in message
I got 32. I'm dead!

Scotty

We know that. Tell us something new.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Scotty" wrote in message
I got 32. I'm dead!

Scotty

We know that. Tell us something new.

I'm going to haunt you tonight.

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Scotty" wrote in message
I got 32. I'm dead!

Scotty

We know that. Tell us something new.

I'm going to haunt you tonight.

Oh, wonderful! I'll have some friend over tonight for a séance. Please
knock three times on the ceiling if you . . . . um, if you want to visit.
How exciting.

Max

Loaner life jacket program [email protected] General 4 January 14th 06 02:02 AM
Sailing as life jlrogers ASA 0 December 3rd 05 01:05 PM
It's My Life - music racing video clip Marek \Wayfarer\ Touring 1 November 21st 05 11:00 PM
what makes life great (10 pts) Donal ASA 7 October 21st 05 07:13 PM