posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

Default Happy Birthday to Donal

And to me to. My new Flexifold prop came in today.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Happy B-Day Bart.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Well, there you go again.... happy birthday!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message ...
And to me to. My new Flexifold prop came in today.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Bart Senior wrote:
And to me to. My new Flexifold prop came in today.

Happy BD to both of you...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Bart Senior wrote:
And to me to. My new Flexifold prop came in today.

That's a nice present. Did it come gift-wrapped?

Hope you and Donal are both having a good birthday.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Donal

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message ...
And to me to. My new Flexifold prop came in today.

And a very happy birthday to you, Bart.

I hope that your new prop performs better than my old folding prop.

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa
John Cairns

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message ...
And to me to. My new Flexifold prop came in today.

Okay, so happy birthday, and how much was the Flexo vs. the Gori?

John Cairns

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Happy Birthday you old fart.

I thought Donal had died, no?

Scotty

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message
And to me to. My new Flexifold prop came in today.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

John, I paid $1820 for a 20x13 Flexifold.

I didn't price the Gori.

"John Cairns" wrote

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message ...
And to me to. My new Flexifold prop came in today.

Okay, so happy birthday, and how much was the Flexo vs. the Gori?

John Cairns

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

Hey Donal,

You can always use the old one as a paperweight to
to throw at the cat.

So how old are you? This was 50 for me.

Did you do anything exciting? My mother turned 84
on the 14th. She is in great shape for her age. We
had a nice family dinner prepared by my girlfriend.

Tuesday was interesting. The club is in a tizzy,
worried the city may try to take our land away
from us again.

"Donal" wrote

Hiding out Donal? Joe ASA 4 March 9th 06 02:33 AM
free Happy Henry eBook [email protected] ASA 0 December 20th 05 03:31 PM
free Happy Henry eBook [email protected] General 0 December 20th 05 03:30 PM
Hey, Donal... Donal ASA 1 October 14th 05 12:47 AM