BoatBanter.com

-   -   Happy Birthday to Donal (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/67666-happy-birthday-donal.html)

Bart Senior March 15th 06 05:56 PM

Happy Birthday to Donal

And to me to. My new Flexifold prop came in today.

Joe March 15th 06 05:59 PM

Happy Birthday to Donal

Happy B-Day Bart.

Joe

Capt. JG March 15th 06 06:25 PM

Happy Birthday to Donal

Well, there you go again.... happy birthday!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

katy March 15th 06 08:55 PM

Happy Birthday to Donal

Bart Senior wrote:
And to me to. My new Flexifold prop came in today.

Happy BD to both of you...

DSK March 15th 06 11:03 PM

Happy Birthday to Donal

Bart Senior wrote:
And to me to. My new Flexifold prop came in today.

That's a nice present. Did it come gift-wrapped?

Hope you and Donal are both having a good birthday.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Donal March 15th 06 11:40 PM

Happy Birthday to Donal

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message ...
And to me to. My new Flexifold prop came in today.

And a very happy birthday to you, Bart.

I hope that your new prop performs better than my old folding prop.

Regards

Donal

John Cairns March 16th 06 12:24 AM

Happy Birthday to Donal

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message ...
And to me to. My new Flexifold prop came in today.

Okay, so happy birthday, and how much was the Flexo vs. the Gori?

John Cairns

Scotty March 16th 06 12:51 AM

Happy Birthday to Donal

Happy Birthday you old fart.

I thought Donal had died, no?

Scotty

Bart Senior March 16th 06 09:08 PM

Happy Birthday to Donal

John, I paid $1820 for a 20x13 Flexifold.

I didn't price the Gori.

"John Cairns" wrote

Bart Senior March 16th 06 09:12 PM

Happy Birthday to Donal

Hey Donal,

You can always use the old one as a paperweight to
to throw at the cat.

So how old are you? This was 50 for me.

Did you do anything exciting? My mother turned 84
on the 14th. She is in great shape for her age. We
had a nice family dinner prepared by my girlfriend.

Tuesday was interesting. The club is in a tizzy,
worried the city may try to take our land away
from us again.

"Donal" wrote