posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Default Sailormoon, Sailorjupiter, Sailormars, Sailorvenus, or Sailorme...

Scout wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Thom Stewart wrote:

Katy;

I'm a "Rocky & Bull Moose" fan myself. Also, I go "Pogo" but I'm dating
myself!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

No you're not...I read both Pogo and Lil Abner when I was a kid and I'm
nowhere near as ancient as you!

Lil Abner was my favorite. I want a job like he had!
Scout

I wanted a shmoo or two....
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

"katy" wrote in message
Scout wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Thom Stewart wrote:

Katy;

I'm a "Rocky & Bull Moose" fan myself. Also, I go "Pogo" but I'm dating
myself!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

No you're not...I read both Pogo and Lil Abner when I was a kid and I'm
nowhere near as ancient as you!

Lil Abner was my favorite. I want a job like he had!
Scout

I wanted a shmoo or two....

I think if you had one, you had a limitless supply. Didn't they
spontaneously procreate?
Scout

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Scout wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Scout wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Thom Stewart wrote:

Katy;

I'm a "Rocky & Bull Moose" fan myself. Also, I go "Pogo" but I'm dating
myself!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

No you're not...I read both Pogo and Lil Abner when I was a kid and I'm
nowhere near as ancient as you!

Lil Abner was my favorite. I want a job like he had!
Scout

I wanted a shmoo or two....

I think if you had one, you had a limitless supply. Didn't they
spontaneously procreate?
Scout

Yeah..I wanted some tribbles, too....the more, the merrier....