posted to alt.sailing.asa
jlrogers

Default Sailormoon, Sailorjupiter, Sailormars, Sailorvenus, or Sailormercury?

http://home.flash.net/~rush/Sailor%20Moon.jpg

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

The japs haven't done a good cartoon since Speed Racer.

They are the leaders in cartoon porn now, cartoons must be better than
real life in Japan.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Joe wrote:
The japs haven't done a good cartoon since Speed Racer.

They are the leaders in cartoon porn now, cartoons must be better than
real life in Japan.

Joe

I don't see the fascination with Japanese cartoons or anime....I
think they're ahrd to watch...turn on the Cartoon Channel and that's
what you get until some relief comes along and an old Hannah-Barbara
appears...I'll take Yogi Bear any day...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

"katy" wrote in message
Joe wrote:
The japs haven't done a good cartoon since Speed Racer.

They are the leaders in cartoon porn now, cartoons must be better than
real life in Japan.

Joe

I don't see the fascination with Japanese cartoons or anime....I think
they're ahrd to watch...turn on the Cartoon Channel and that's what you
get until some relief comes along and an old Hannah-Barbara appears...I'll
take Yogi Bear any day...

aaaaaaaaaahhhh. . . . what's up Katy?
Scout

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Default Sailormoon, Sailorjupiter, Sailormars, Sailorvenus, orSailorme...

Katy;

I'm a "Rocky & Bull Moose" fan myself. Also, I go "Pogo" but I'm dating
myself!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Thom Stewart wrote:
Katy;

I'm a "Rocky & Bull Moose" fan myself. Also, I go "Pogo" but I'm dating
myself!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

No you're not...I read both Pogo and Lil Abner when I was a kid and
I'm nowhere near as ancient as you!
posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Scout wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Joe wrote:

The japs haven't done a good cartoon since Speed Racer.

They are the leaders in cartoon porn now, cartoons must be better than
real life in Japan.

Joe

I don't see the fascination with Japanese cartoons or anime....I think
they're ahrd to watch...turn on the Cartoon Channel and that's what you
get until some relief comes along and an old Hannah-Barbara appears...I'll
take Yogi Bear any day...

aaaaaaaaaahhhh. . . . what's up Katy?
Scout

t-t-t-t-th-h-h-hat's all...sc-sc-sc-sc-out....
posted to alt.sailing.asa
John Cairns

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
The japs haven't done a good cartoon since Speed Racer.

They are the leaders in cartoon porn now, cartoons must be better than
real life in Japan.

Joe

They have pretty strange regulations in Japan re/porn. Could be that the
only hardcore stuff they're allowed to publish is in cartoon form.

John Cairns

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Mys Terry" wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 09:48:25 -0800, (Thom Stewart)
wrote:

Katy;

I'm a "Rocky & Bull Moose" fan myself. Also, I go "Pogo" but I'm dating
myself!

What a coincidence! Moroon is dating himself as well!

I heard he broke up.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

"katy" wrote in message
Thom Stewart wrote:
Katy;

I'm a "Rocky & Bull Moose" fan myself. Also, I go "Pogo" but I'm dating
myself!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

No you're not...I read both Pogo and Lil Abner when I was a kid and I'm
nowhere near as ancient as you!

Lil Abner was my favorite. I want a job like he had!
Scout