posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Best Muslim Rifle

He pretty good, almost 50 kills with one shot.

But this one stings too!
http://www.aeronautics.ru/archive/ma...01/mac0079.jpg

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Vito

"Joe" wrote
But this one stings too!
http://www.aeronautics.ru/archive/ma...01/mac0079.jpg

A friend's kid came back from carrying one of those in Iraq. Said the
psychological impact was tremendous. If you shoot an insurgent with a .30 cal
from a few hundred yards his buddies get all worked up and sometimes shoot back,
but when you whack one of them from 1000+ yards and his chest disintegrates like
a chuck hit be a 220 Swift they are awe struck and demoralized.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

I have a digital film of one in use that a buddy sent from Afganastan
if you want it Vito.

Warning not for the faint of heart. Post your email address if you
wan't it.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

Default Best Rat Rifle

I just bought a Gammo air rifle at Dicks Sporting for $80. Vel = 1000 fps.
Killed 2 squirrels in less than a minute from 45 yards. It does have a
scope.
Scout

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Has to be a Remington model 550-I .22 with a Simmons Pro 50 scope,
using bird shot.

Only problem is CB rounds jam.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Scotty" wrote in message
Can I ask, why you're shooting squirrels?

They're Nuts... they remind him of Bobsprit.... speaking of which... has he
made it off the escalator yet?

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote in message
Can I ask, why you're shooting squirrels?

They're Nuts... they remind him of Bobsprit.... speaking

of which... has he
made it off the escalator yet?

he had a lot of heads to clean today, prolly went right from
work to McDonalds for supper. Bet he didn't wash his hands
either.

SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Scotty" wrote in message
Can I ask, why you're shooting squirrels?

They're Nuts... they remind him of Bobsprit.... speaking

of which... has he
made it off the escalator yet?

he had a lot of heads to clean today, prolly went right from
work to McDonalds for supper. Bet he didn't wash his hands
either.

OMG.... I have this disturbing picture of an E-Coli infected Bobsprit...
mistaking the up elevator for the down elevator ... pacing relentlessly
towards the MacDonald's outlet in the lower mall food court... getting
nowhere in a hurry!

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

"Joe" wrote in message

ups.com...

Has to be a Remington model 550-I .22 with a Simmons Pro

50 scope,

using bird shot.

Only problem is CB rounds jam.

Joe

Dinner?

That too. You should try them with a little peanut butter - it rubs in
nicely!
Scout