posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default A long time ago...

Also, let's remember that Nutsy, with his
NONSENSE made the group something that was just to much for the "MEOWS"

to handle.

Thom...also remember that folks here are so conditioned that any effort
to post serious sailing talk is difficult at best. Off group,
Thom...I've treated you with nothing but respect. I also don't extend
this "behavior" to other groups as Scotty, Steve and Doug have.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
SUZY

What other groups muffin, I wan't to play there to..

It's all in fun.

SB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

--
"Swab Rob" wrote ,
Thom...I've treated you with nothing but respect. I also don't

extend
this "behavior" to other groups

Is that why you were booted off the C&C list?

Bwahahahahahahahahahah

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Is that why you were booted off the C&C list?

Bwahahahahahahahahahah

Scotty potty, I was on the C&C list (up until the shut down list) under
a new e-mail as per Rusty's instructions, but you and Steve never
posted there again.
So how was I booted off?
Like I said, you, Doug and Steve thought it was okay to troll other
groups and got taught a lesson. Quite recently Doug tried the same
thing on the cruising board. Even Jeff was man enough to behave, but
not Doug.
I may play a part here, but you and several others have proven that
you're assholes across the board.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

--
"Swab Rob" wrote ...
Is that why you were booted off the C&C list?

Bwahahahahahahahahahah

So why was I booted off?

you know why.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
John Cairns

"katy" wrote in message
...in asa, back when Bobbie first started to post here, he made allusions
to the fact that his AOL account was protected and that he had various
other email addresses and other means to dodge issues like TOS violations,
etc. Now, I;m not going to sit and waste my day by googling up those
remarks, since they are ancient history here, but they were made and I'm
sure there are others who remember those comments. And yet he claims he
always posts as himself and does not have sock puppets....hmmmmm......or
maybe he also had the ability at that time to have those posts removed so
that he can call us all liars when we call him on his own words..that
would be more like his speed...

You don't actually read bubbles posts, do you?

Btw, you missed this while you were out, the perfect name for the legendary
35s5:

http://tinylink.com/?sMjnWHbBrD

John Cairns

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

John Cairns wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

[...]

I leave his for last and then jusr scan through them to see if
there's anything I can say to irritate him....every time he responds
to one of my posts I know I have hit the mark....

Survey for long time sailors Frank Boettcher ASA 22 January 26th 06 03:52 AM
Carribean Sail Don White General 16 November 18th 05 01:23 AM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM