Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Default A long time ago...

....in asa, back when Bobbie first started to post here, he made
allusions to the fact that his AOL account was protected and that he
had various other email addresses and other means to dodge issues
like TOS violations, etc. Now, I;m not going to sit and waste my
day by googling up those remarks, since they are ancient history
here, but they were made and I'm sure there are others who remember
those comments. And yet he claims he always posts as himself and
does not have sock puppets....hmmmmm......or maybe he also had the
ability at that time to have those posts removed so that he can call
us all liars when we call him on his own words..that would be more
like his speed...

Survey for long time sailors Frank Boettcher ASA 22 January 26th 06 03:52 AM
Carribean Sail Don White General 16 November 18th 05 01:23 AM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM