posted to alt.sailing.asa
SUZY

Default I like the Fuji Quicksnap Camera

So when muffin starts groping me I can make him stop.

What you need
1.) A glove (rubber nurse type)
2.) Some wire
3.) A battery holder
4.) A one-time-use camera, use the, the Fujifilm QuickSnap camera

Making the Rob Gun
1.) Open the packaging.
2.) Remove the cardboard casing.
3.) Pry open the camera to reveal the circuit board inside.
4.) Your camera should now look something like the picture below.
http://img.engadget.com/common/image...63315136520769
5.) Note which direction the battery is oriented in the case.
6.) Remove the battery to avoid accidentally shocking yourself.
7.) Push in the tab highlighted in section B to remove the circuit
board from the casing.
8.) You can throw away the plastic casing along with that flash that's
still attached to the board.
9.) Open the battery case and use pliers to remove those plastic
dividers. You're making room for the circuit board you just removed
from the camera casing.
10.) Connect the switch inside the battery case to the two surface
contacts in section C.
11.) When this switch is turned on, it will activate the charging
mechanism.
12.) Take about 6 inches of wire, strip it, and solder it onto the two
contacts in section A. These will be the shocking electrodes; when I
jab them in Robs nut, it will receive about 600 volts of pain.
13.) Throw all of this into the battery case along with a single AA
battery, tape the shocking electrodes to the outside of the case, flip
the switch, and let the fireworks begin.

SB
35s5
NY

Looking for a new camera for the boat? Capt. Rob ASA 7 February 5th 06 02:02 AM
For the camera buffs. Calif Bill General 71 January 26th 06 09:43 PM
Waterproof Camera muzz UK Paddle 4 January 1st 06 03:07 PM
Canon PowerShot A610 Digital Camera Sir Rodney Smithers General 38 November 23rd 05 12:49 PM
OT Digital camera Thom Stewart ASA 10 November 9th 05 01:13 AM