posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Default Z-Z-Z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z.......

Thought I'd check in...... and discovered a BORE Fest.
Good Grief..... Bobsprit isn't even breaking a sweat since I last posted.
Binary Bill seems to be on Quaaludes.... I can't even keep track of all
the aliases in the war between Joe and Bill. The trolls are sub standard and
it seems only the regular reef fish are biting..... even then it's more of a
sympathy nibble.

Joe... you'll never make it through the NWT Passage with your boat. It needs
to be insulated and the windows reduced to 1/4 the size for summer alone....
plus you have to winter over since you can't make it in one season....
unless you follow the ice breaker all the way.... which you can't do since
you'll have to stop for fuel.

Not being one to "Rock the Boat".... I'll post bland this time - Well....
the update from the North East Coast is we just got a 30 cm dump of snow.
Finally! I have the toboggan runs set up. I spent 4 glorious hours
shovelling out from the storm. Great work-out. Hot Rum Toddies. The
renovations are coming along fine.

I'll drop by again and see if anyone deserves my special attention later
on..... to date you all seem to be in the Winter Lame-O Festival mode. I
want to see some fur flying and some name callin'.... maintain the ASA
Tradition

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Thought I'd check in...... and discovered a BORE Fest.
Good Grief..... Bobsprit isn't even breaking a sweat since I last
posted.
Binary Bill seems to be on Quaaludes....

Hey...I'm busy getting the 35s5 ready and also doing a lot of work for
the yard as repo's start rolling in.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Thought I'd check in...

I'm so glad you did! Your posting is one of the funniest that I
have viewed on this NG in quite a few days. Thanks for a good
laugh... :-)

I want to see some fur flying and some name callin'....

Spoken like a true Captain... Maybe your post will get some of
the literary juices of our "regulars" to flowing.

Waiting for the show to begin... heh heh

Bill

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Rob... That's no excuse... must I remind you... that you and
the other major *players of this NG have a literary responsibility
to maintain the momentum of this entity.

To heck with reality... I have been trying to escape from "it" for
66 years. That is why I come here to lurk and be entertained...
and on rare ocassion be brought up to speed on matters pertain-
ing to cruising and boats.

I think Captain Mooron elegantly said it all... in the initial post-
ing of this particular thread.

Best regards... and yeh... realize that your real life obligations
have to be meant as well. (smile)

Bill

*I am excluding your alterego that has a foreign Yahoo IP address
that has recently been posting here.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

First off Mooron I have no sockpuppets and have never needed one.
Dealing with BB/ Bob Brody is as easy as shooting fish in a barrell.

Only LP has figured the guy posting as RB is in Ireland.

My boat has 2" insulation, how do you think we keep it at 62 F inside
during the summer when it. 101F outside? I'll sail my genset is thrifty
on fuel.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

yes, a new low for ASA, some asshole is even posting camera
reviews.

It's been pretty warm down here.

Scotty

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message
[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Donal

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
First off Mooron I have no sockpuppets and have never needed one.
Dealing with BB/ Bob Brody is as easy as shooting fish in a barrell.

Only LP has figured the guy posting as RB is in Ireland.

Only Joe hasn't figured out that LP *IS* the guy posing as RB in Ireland!!

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Donal" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
First off Mooron I have no sockpuppets and have never needed

one.
Dealing with BB/ Bob Brody is as easy as shooting fish in a

barrell.

Only LP has figured the guy posting as RB is in Ireland.

Only Joe hasn't figured out that LP *IS* the guy posing as RB

in Ireland!!

LP is Donut?

Yuck!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Donal" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message

Only Joe hasn't figured out that LP *IS* the guy posing as

RB
in Ireland!!

LP is Donut?

You think that I post from Ireland??? Look at my headers

What's a header? Where are they?

SV