posted to alt.sailing.asa
Akin Akinli

Default Why the Olson 30 is the best boat in the world

Because you can broach and never fall out of your bunk (at least in the pipe
berth). Because it weighs less than the average SUV. Because sailing fast
with a tiny little rudder means that you're a real man.

You get the idea.

Akin
posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Akin Akinli wrote:
Because you can broach and never fall out of your bunk (at least in the pipe
berth). Because it weighs less than the average SUV. Because sailing fast
with a tiny little rudder means that you're a real man.

You get the idea.

Akin

You must be Bobbie's cousin?
posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

George Olson is a '0' Gauge train collector. He also owns a company
that manufactures aluminum wall mount shelving for displaying trains.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Sloco wrote...

"George Olson is a '0' Gauge train collector and gay of course."

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Have you ever heard of the famous "Wall of Trains".

I've been there and bought some trains.

What trains do you have?

Amen!

"rgnmstr" wrote in message
ups.com...
George Olson is a '0' Gauge train collector. He also owns a company
that manufactures aluminum wall mount shelving for displaying trains.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ringmaster

Have you ever heard of the famous "Wall of Trains". I've been there
and bought some trains. What trains do you have?

I know it's in a retail store. I've seen the dealer advertise in
Classic Toy Trains. Since it's not near me I don't remember. I run
MTH, Weaver, Lionel, Williams and a few Custom Trains FM Trainmasters.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ringmaster

Scott, Yep that's it.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Ringmaster" wrote in message
ups.com...
Have you ever heard of the famous "Wall of Trains". I've been there
and bought some trains. What trains do you have?

I know it's in a retail store. I've seen the dealer advertise in
Classic Toy Trains. Since it's not near me I don't remember. I run
MTH, Weaver, Lionel, Williams and a few Custom Trains FM Trainmasters.

Do you run G gauge?

How about steam models?

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa