posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

Default Why the Olson 30 is the best boat in the world

They are fast, beautiful, but they are broach coaches
with only crouching room inside.

"Akin Akinli" wrote
Because you can broach and never fall out of your bunk (at least in the
pipe
berth). Because it weighs less than the average SUV. Because sailing
fast
with a tiny little rudder means that you're a real man.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ringmaster

Do you run G gauge?
How about steam models?

I have a nice Aristo Craft G scale steam Christmas passenger set that I
run under the Christmas tree some years. As far as '0' gauge steam
goes I have a MTH C&O 2-6-6-2 Allegeheny articulated, a MTH scale 2-8-0
Western Maryland Consolidation, a Lionel scale 2-8-2 Frisco Mikado and
a Lionel 2026 from when I was a kid.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Ringmaster" wrote in message
oups.com...
Do you run G gauge?
How about steam models?

I have a nice Aristo Craft G scale steam Christmas passenger set that I
run under the Christmas tree some years. As far as '0' gauge steam
goes I have a MTH C&O 2-6-6-2 Allegeheny articulated, a MTH scale 2-8-0
Western Maryland Consolidation, a Lionel scale 2-8-2 Frisco Mikado and
a Lionel 2026 from when I was a kid.

Currently I'm building a 1:87 Union Pacific 4-8-8-4 Big Boy. That's a manly
locomotive!

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ringmaster

Currently I'm building a 1:87 Union Pacific 4-8-8-4 Big Boy. That's
a manly
locomotive!

Can't be "manly" if it's 1/87. Amen. :-)

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Donal

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Ringmaster" wrote in message
oups.com...
Scott, Yep that's it.

I noticed the free coffee and donuts.

Excuse me!!!

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Bob Crantz" wrote

Currently I'm building a 1:87 Union Pacific 4-8-8-4 Big Boy.

That's a manly
locomotive!

Manly? Phttttt.... a kid's toy.

I like to play with the real ones.