posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Your Nut's Canada

CM said

You want your oil companies in there... pony up the
permit costs and taxes.

Our
position is very consistent. We agree to disagree. We don't recognise
Canada's claims to the waters.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Joe" wrote in message Our
position is very consistent. We agree to disagree. We don't recognise
Canada's claims to the waters.

Your "position" is inconsequential...... you are always "disagreeable" and
you wouldn't "recognise" anything unless it had been explained to you in
basic grammar...s-l-o-w-l-y.

Either way... even you aren't stupid enough to challenge Canada on anything.
Remember who told you to take a hike on the Iraq Invasion...... it wasn't
Britain or Australia.

Send your oil companies up... we'll tax and permit cost them into the nether
zone and increase production costs on oil so we can jack you pump rates to
new heights..... and there's absolutely nuthin' ya'll kin do 'bout it!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaa.....

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Bob Crantz wrote:
Don't let on to the plan. I'm trying to goad them into a shooting war, then
we roll across the border. Canada needs to be liberated.

Why? Canadian women already go braless & don't shave their legs.

Did you know they actually have an Air Force?

Yes, but they have any planes? They seem to be aerobics
instructors.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Right you are Mooron.

Don't forget the Canadians benefit from a well armed America - all for free!

I'm all for Canadian Soveriegnty and also ending handouts to Canada.

Amen!

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote in message Our
position is very consistent. We agree to disagree. We don't recognise
Canada's claims to the waters.

Your "position" is inconsequential...... you are always "disagreeable"
and you wouldn't "recognise" anything unless it had been explained to you
in basic grammar...s-l-o-w-l-y.

Either way... even you aren't stupid enough to challenge Canada on
anything.
Remember who told you to take a hike on the Iraq Invasion...... it wasn't
Britain or Australia.

Send your oil companies up... we'll tax and permit cost them into the
nether zone and increase production costs on oil so we can jack you pump
rates to new heights..... and there's absolutely nuthin' ya'll kin do
'bout it!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaa.....

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Dang straight Mr. Crantz..... and the USA has already begun cut backs on
the benefits of having a neighbour who is well armed.... by deploying
forces world wide and reducing freedoms back home.

A 3rd world Dictator on Crack could give your country a run for their money
right now! Of what use are you to us but an insatiable commodity guzzler
with bottomless pockets.

The USA has forgotten that we are part of the Commonwealth. Any commonwealth
country that is attacked can call on the remainder to assist. You know...
your allies.. Britain, Australia, New Zealand....... etc.

You want oil... we'll sell you oil..... Heh we got a special on bottled
water right now from Walkerton. Wood.. no problem. Grain... way cheaper than
you can produce because the other cash we funnel from you subsidizes them.

Let's end Hand-outs to Canada..... that way we can charge more for the
products.

CM

ink.net...

"Joe" wrote in message Our
position is very consistent. We agree to disagree. We don't recognise
Canada's claims to the waters.

Your "position" is inconsequential...... you are always "disagreeable"
and you wouldn't "recognise" anything unless it had been explained to you
in basic grammar...s-l-o-w-l-y.

Either way... even you aren't stupid enough to challenge Canada on
anything.
Remember who told you to take a hike on the Iraq Invasion...... it wasn't
Britain or Australia.

Send your oil companies up... we'll tax and permit cost them into the
nether zone and increase production costs on oil so we can jack you pump
rates to new heights..... and there's absolutely nuthin' ya'll kin do
'bout it!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaa.....

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Dang straight Mr. Crantz..... and the USA has already begun cut backs on
the benefits of having a neighbour who is well armed.... by deploying
forces world wide and reducing freedoms back home.

You got that right!

A 3rd world Dictator on Crack could give your country a run for their
money right now! Of what use are you to us but an insatiable commodity
guzzler with bottomless pockets.

Wasn't Bush a coke addict? Send those commodities!! We are a value added
service economy. Your economy is commodity based. Commodities go down in
value over time. If it wasn't for wood, oil and maple syrup, you guys would
be sunk! Like your Navy!!!!

The USA has forgotten that we are part of the Commonwealth. Any
commonwealth country that is attacked can call on the remainder to assist.
You know... your allies.. Britain, Australia, New Zealand....... etc.

Yes, the Commonwealth, the Queeen can remove your PM at her discretion.
Think of Goff Whitlam.

You want oil... we'll sell you oil..... Heh we got a special on bottled
water right now from Walkerton. Wood.. no problem. Grain... way cheaper
than you can produce because the other cash we funnel from you subsidizes
them.

Send the drugs too. Even though they're made here, it's cheaper to sell them
to you and then buy them back!

Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's end Hand-outs to Canada..... that way we can charge more for the
products.

You can charge more, but we'll buy them from someone else for less!

Except mackeral!

CM

"Joe" wrote in message Our
position is very consistent. We agree to disagree. We don't recognise
Canada's claims to the waters.

Your "position" is inconsequential...... you are always "disagreeable"
and you wouldn't "recognise" anything unless it had been explained to
you in basic grammar...s-l-o-w-l-y.

Either way... even you aren't stupid enough to challenge Canada on
anything.
Remember who told you to take a hike on the Iraq Invasion...... it
wasn't Britain or Australia.

Send your oil companies up... we'll tax and permit cost them into the
nether zone and increase production costs on oil so we can jack you pump
rates to new heights..... and there's absolutely nuthin' ya'll kin do
'bout it!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaa.....

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Vito

"thunder" wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 10:20:31 -0800, Joe wrote:

Virgin fishing grounds! Talk about a gold rush... how are you guys going
to enfore anything, your military is way over extended and under funded as
it is.

Ours isn't?

But as long as Blundering Bush has a credit card anything can happen.