posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default remember when........

SBV

I remember that...

Really, Katy? If you're not lying you can easily find the post where I
agreed to meet him...or someone can. Go ahead. Show everyone you're
honest.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Capt. Rob wrote:
SBV

I remember that...

Really, Katy? If you're not lying you can easily find the post where I
agreed to meet him...or someone can. Go ahead. Show everyone you're
honest.

RB
35s5
NY

Bob, you know full well that my limited computer skills would hamper
me in that search...so your request is specious since you know I
could not accomplish the task no matter what...now, if you suggest
that I do have the skills, then maybe someone here more skilled than
I will pull up the posts where you claim I have no computer skills,
making you, once again, the biggest liar here.
posted to alt.sailing.asa
John Cairns

"Scotty" wrote in message
Remember when boob**** said he'd meet me at the bridge, and never
showed?

SBV

Oh yeah...............

John Cairns

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

bob claimed he was going to buy a boat , so nice that some of us
would ''**** a Buick''.
Well? Where is this beautiful yacht?

I sure hope he didn't me the Bedytoe he's pretending to own.
While it's certainly a nice enough day sailor, it is far fom a
magnificant yacht that anybody here ( cept Commode Joe) would be
envious of.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Scotty,

You mean the vessel on the Yard Traveler with over the road license
plates? Remember???

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Scotty,

You mean the vessel on the Yard Traveler with over the road

license
plates? Remember???

Ha ha, that was another stupid one. He even posted a pic
*proving* that he was lying. What a maroon!

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Ha ha, that was another stupid one. He even posted a pic
*proving* that he was lying. What a maroon!

Yup...only one problem, Scotty Potty...you were all wrong about the
trailer being unsuitable for the job. Even Mooron pointed that out. Do
you actually think I didn't know what I was doing when I posted a shot
showing the license plate? When I post such a shot I'm either trolling
or busted, according to what suits you, but it doesn't hide your
ignorance for a moment. The triad trailer is rated to carry boats up 40
feet LOA...and you didn't know it.
BUSTED...as you always were!
Where's my sandwich, fagboy?!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Swab Rob" wrote ...
Ha ha, that was another stupid one. He even posted a pic
*proving* that he was lying. What a maroon!

Yup...only one problem, Scotty Potty...you were all wrong about

the
trailer

No I wasn't. I said it was a road trailer from the start, as did
Joe.

. Do
you actually think I didn't know what I was doing

good example of a rhetorical question.

Where's my fagboy?!

How would I know, weren't you supposed to be watching him?

Scotty