posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default Bobsprit is Right!

The C&C 99 is vastly superior to the 35s5.

Why didn't he get one?

Swim platform!

Larger aft cabin!

Even faster!

Superior construction!

Better family fun!

Better yacht!

MADE IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!

By a company that doesn't make skimpy products!

What was the problem?

Man, that 99 is a great boat. Even I would consider getting one!

C&C makes me proud to be American!

C&C - Made in Bush country!

C&C - Built by Republicans!

Glory!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Swim platform!

Two small to be of any use.

Larger aft cabin!

Not even close. The 99 berths are almost 5 inches shorter in the aft
cabin.

Even faster!

Yup, a bit faster.

Superior construction!

Not with C&C pop out windows again. I wish they'd drop that.

Better family fun!

With a smaller cockpit, cabin, deck space, swim platform, less stowage
and even a smaller head...the 99 is the inferior family boat

Better yacht!

By what standard?

MADE IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!

So was the 35s5 hull.

By a company that doesn't make skimpy products!

Beneteau's premium line is head and shoulders above anything that
Tartan/C&C builds.

What was the problem?

The C&C 99 was twice the price and only 90 % of the 35s5.

Man, that 99 is a great boat. Even I would consider getting one!

Me too!

C&C makes me proud to be American!

Okay.

C&C - Made in Bush country!

That's a big strike against it.

C&C - Built by Republicans!

Sorry, she's designed by a registered democrat.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Bob Crantz wrote:
The C&C 99 is vastly superior to the 35s5.

Why didn't he get one?

Swim platform!

Larger aft cabin!

Even faster!

Superior construction!

Better family fun!

Better yacht!

MADE IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!

By a company that doesn't make skimpy products!

What was the problem?

Man, that 99 is a great boat. Even I would consider getting one!

C&C makes me proud to be American!

C&C - Made in Bush country!

C&C - Built by Republicans!

Glory!

um....isn't C&C a Canadian company? It used to be....
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

um....isn't C&C a Canadian company? It used to be....

Tartan IS C&C and they are built in Ohio. We plan to make a trip there
as Suzanne's folks live less than an hour away.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

C&C - Built by Republicans!

Sorry, she's designed by a registered democrat.

Nope, you lie!

Built in Republican Country!

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
k.net...
The C&C 99 is vastly superior to the 35s5.

Why didn't he get one?

Swim platform!

Larger aft cabin!

Even faster!

Superior construction!

Better family fun!

Better yacht!

MADE IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!

By a company that doesn't make skimpy products!

What was the problem?

Man, that 99 is a great boat. Even I would consider getting one!

C&C makes me proud to be American!

C&C - Made in Bush country!

C&C - Built by Republicans!

Originally a Canadian company.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"katy" wrote in message

um....isn't C&C a Canadian company? It used to be....

The original company, started in 1961 by George Cuthbertson and George
Cassian was Canadian, but it went belly up after a fire destroyed much of
the facility and inventory some years back. Before that it had plants in
Germany and Rhode Island, and had been owned by several different groups.
It even owned the Baltic yacht company briefly. Tartan yachts now has an
agreement with the brand and began building boats under the design guidance
of Tim Jackett. They are built in the USA now.

http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/archive...ry/history.htm

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Tartan yachts now has an
agreement with the brand and began building boats under the design
guidance
of Tim Jackett. They are built in the USA now.

And design-wise they picked up where the old C&C left off, so the
company is still very much "C&C." They need to add a family oriented
version of the 99 and 110, but they don't want to undercut the Tartan
line.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Commodore Joe Redcloud wrote:
On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 08:06:13 -0500, katy
wrote:

Bob Crantz wrote:

The C&C 99 is vastly superior to the 35s5.

Why didn't he get one?

Swim platform!

Larger aft cabin!

Even faster!

Superior construction!

Better family fun!

Better yacht!

MADE IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!

By a company that doesn't make skimpy products!

What was the problem?

Man, that 99 is a great boat. Even I would consider getting one!

C&C makes me proud to be American!

C&C - Made in Bush country!

C&C - Built by Republicans!

Glory!

um....isn't C&C a Canadian company? It used to be....

You are really lost, aren't you?

Commodore Joe Redcloud

Nope, I'm in Virginia....

Bobsprit and/or 'Commodore Joe Redcloud' FBI profile DSK ASA 5 January 12th 06 09:08 PM
Bobsprit: Cyberglutton Bret Cahill ASA 6 December 12th 05 03:08 AM
Bobsprit slapped around!!! Bob Crantz ASA 2 November 17th 05 04:45 PM
Why Bobsprit is a lost soul Bozo ASA 0 November 9th 05 07:44 PM
What Bobsprit wrote: Capt. Neal® ASA 5 November 1st 05 01:33 PM