posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Neal®

Default The green flash photographed!

Dear Group,

Seems like I'm having to spend a bit more time in Tallahassee (err! Ft.
Lauderdale) than I expected before I continue my extended Carribean
cruise. So, lucky for you putzes, I have the opportunity to share with
you some photos I've taken recently.

I've created a couple new web pages for your viewing pleasure - one of
which can be seen by clicking the following link:

http://captneal.homestead.com/greenflash.html

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Its a fake folks, Only I Captain Rob have photographed the famous green
flash.

http://www.islandtimeholidays.com/im...uia-sunset.jpg

You can see my former boat Ghost in the foreground.

Hoooooo Ahhhhhhhh

RB
35s5 Faster than the green flash
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Neal®

Bwahahahhahahahahhahah! You fool! The green flash does not occur on the
sun itself. It occurs above it in the atmosphere!

Do a google on green flash. Here is a google found pic of a tiny one.
Note it's above the sun in the atmosphere.

http://mintaka.sdsu.edu/GF/papers/JOSA/green.gif

Geeeeez!

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

http://mintaka.sdsu.edu/GF/papers/JOSA/green.gif

Thats an Atomic bomb exploding in Mintaka Japan, your not fooling me.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

What are you doing in Tallahassee? Thats where I am. The data buoy
said 32 kts yesterday 20 miles south of Alligator Point.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Neal®

I'm in Ft. Lauderdale, for the time being - not Tallahassee.

Commode Joe started the Tallahassee rumor because he was too stupid to
figure out Tallahassee is not in Broward County. He jumped to
conclusions based on his geographical ignorance. The boy's a putz!

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Tallahassee and Ft lauderdale are in entirely different universes.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Hy Craz;

What you doing in Fl? Answer the question?

At least I still have a boat! What a job of clean up and Prep.:^(
Almost there. Need to wash the running Rigging; especially the Cruising
Vang & preventers. They have gathered moss laying on the deck. ---poor
boat keeping for sure.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

Flash II Joe ASA 0 December 9th 05 03:29 AM
Green Dragon Award # 2 Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 17th 05 02:29 PM
And the Green Dragon Award Goes to.... Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 16th 05 09:10 PM