Capt. Rob

Default And the Green Dragon Award Goes to....

Scotty Potty!!!!

For making the first nasty comment letting everyone know that he's once
again jealous of someone's boat instead of being happy with what he
has. Yes, Scotty Potty...once again we have a nicer boat than you.
Nothing you can do about it. You just can't be happy and I'm sorry. My
friend owns a Tayana 48 and I'm happy for him. Too bad you're so petty.

Someone feed the green dragon!

RB