posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default Ireland and the UK beat the US!!!

Ireland and the UK have more economic freedom than the US!

So do several other countries!

This is cause for invasion!!!

http://www.heritage.org/research/fea.../countries.cfm

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Bob Crantz wrote:
Ireland and the UK have more economic freedom than the US!

So do several other countries!

This is cause for invasion!!!

http://www.heritage.org/research/fea.../countries.cfm

Heck, it wouldn't be an invasion. Most of us come from there
already so it would just be going home...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Singapore is free? Do you have any idea of politics there? If you
did, you'd laugh yourself silly at such nonsense.
For that matter, Hong Kong is free? I s'pose those pro-democracy
protestors are just a figment of my imagination.
This is a little like saying that Sudan is a paragon of human rights
for being on the UN Human Rights Commision.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Reread the link.

It assesses economic freedom, not political.

Of course true freedom encompasses economic, political, religious, etc as
"individual liberty".

Amen!

Wyoming is the most free state!

wrote in message
oups.com...
Singapore is free? Do you have any idea of politics there? If you
did, you'd laugh yourself silly at such nonsense.
For that matter, Hong Kong is free? I s'pose those pro-democracy
protestors are just a figment of my imagination.
This is a little like saying that Sudan is a paragon of human rights
for being on the UN Human Rights Commision.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

most economically free states:

http://www.pacificresearch.org/pub/s...0_summary.html

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Matt Colie

Bob,
Did you read HOW these values are created?
If there are no consumer protection or copyright laws at all,
that gets the hightest rating.
I think I'll just stay here.
Matt Colie

Bob Crantz wrote:
Ireland and the UK have more economic freedom than the US!

So do several other countries!

This is cause for invasion!!!

http://www.heritage.org/research/fea.../countries.cfm

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Caveat Lector

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
Caveat Emptor!

Bob Crantz wrote:
Ireland and the UK have more economic freedom than the US!

So do several other countries!

This is cause for invasion!!!

http://www.heritage.org/research/fea.../countries.cfm

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

If a few more of the Nazi states like New Jersey would ease
their gun laws, the US would be at the top of the list.

"Bob Crantz" wrote
Ireland and the UK have more economic freedom than the US!

So do several other countries!

This is cause for invasion!!!

http://www.heritage.org/research/fea.../countries.cfm

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

Vermont and Alaska are pretty free. However,
I can figure out how a no-gun permit needed state
like Vermont elected Howard "The Dunce" Dean.

"Bob Crantz" wrote