BoatBanter.com

-   -   Ireland and the UK beat the US!!! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/65359-ireland-uk-beat-us.html)

Bob Crantz January 16th 06 01:43 AM

Ireland and the UK beat the US!!!

Ireland and the UK have more economic freedom than the US!

So do several other countries!

This is cause for invasion!!!

http://www.heritage.org/research/fea.../countries.cfm

katy January 16th 06 02:10 AM

Bob Crantz wrote:
Ireland and the UK have more economic freedom than the US!

So do several other countries!

This is cause for invasion!!!

http://www.heritage.org/research/fea.../countries.cfm

Heck, it wouldn't be an invasion. Most of us come from there
already so it would just be going home...

[email protected] January 16th 06 02:34 AM

Ireland and the UK beat the US!!!

Singapore is free? Do you have any idea of politics there? If you
did, you'd laugh yourself silly at such nonsense.
For that matter, Hong Kong is free? I s'pose those pro-democracy
protestors are just a figment of my imagination.
This is a little like saying that Sudan is a paragon of human rights
for being on the UN Human Rights Commision.

Bob Crantz January 16th 06 02:59 AM

Ireland and the UK beat the US!!!

Reread the link.

It assesses economic freedom, not political.

Of course true freedom encompasses economic, political, religious, etc as
"individual liberty".

Amen!

Wyoming is the most free state!

oups.com...

Bob Crantz January 16th 06 03:01 AM

Ireland and the UK beat the US!!!

most economically free states:

http://www.pacificresearch.org/pub/s...0_summary.html

Matt Colie January 16th 06 05:38 PM

Ireland and the UK beat the US!!!

Bob,
Did you read HOW these values are created?
If there are no consumer protection or copyright laws at all,
that gets the hightest rating.
I think I'll just stay here.
Matt Colie

Capt. JG January 16th 06 05:55 PM

Ireland and the UK beat the US!!!

Caveat Lector

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
Caveat Emptor!

Bart Senior January 16th 06 08:24 PM

Ireland and the UK beat the US!!!

If a few more of the Nazi states like New Jersey would ease
their gun laws, the US would be at the top of the list.

"Bob Crantz" wrote

Bart Senior January 16th 06 08:25 PM

Ireland and the UK beat the US!!!

Vermont and Alaska are pretty free. However,
I can figure out how a no-gun permit needed state
like Vermont elected Howard "The Dunce" Dean.

"Bob Crantz" wrote