posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Default OK Gilligan we know you're behind this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4605202.stm

If green glow-in-the-dark pigs are here, can flying monkeys
be far behind?

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

DSK wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4605202.stm

If green glow-in-the-dark pigs are here, can flying monkeys be far behind?

DSK

Great! Then I'll be able to shoot them at night!
(Green pigs...gives one the shivers what they do nowadays...what if
they decide to transmogrify back to jellyfish when they're
adolescent????)
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Gilligan

"katy" wrote in message
DSK wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4605202.stm

If green glow-in-the-dark pigs are here, can flying monkeys be far
behind?

DSK

Great! Then I'll be able to shoot them at night!
(Green pigs...gives one the shivers what they do nowadays...what if they
decide to transmogrify back to jellyfish when they're adolescent????)

Those are some of my old experiments. I'm now working on a structural
hairspray that hardens like steel. Soon you will see beehives towering 12
feet into the air. Katy is my test pilot.

The ultra strong spray turns white, the regular strength is clear. I put the
ultra strong on the sides to give additional resistance to bending.

Here's Katy demonstrating it:

http://tinyurl.com/92vbu

Gilligan

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Gilligan

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
nk.net...
I smell an imposter!

Amen!

Where?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

DSK wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4605202.stm

If green glow-in-the-dark pigs are here, can flying monkeys be far
behind?

DSK

Great! Then I'll be able to shoot them at night!
(Green pigs...gives one the shivers what they do nowadays...what if they
decide to transmogrify back to jellyfish when they're adolescent????)

Those are some of my old experiments. I'm now working on a structural
hairspray that hardens like steel. Soon you will see beehives towering 12
feet into the air. Katy is my test pilot.

The ultra strong spray turns white, the regular strength is clear. I put the
ultra strong on the sides to give additional resistance to bending.

Here's Katy demonstrating it:

http://tinyurl.com/92vbu

Gilligan

That dress just does nothing for me....can't we get it in a
different color??
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"katy" wrote in ...

That dress just does nothing for me....can't we remove it?

That was my thought.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Gilligan

How about this one:

http://tinyurl.com/94znt

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Gilligan wrote:
How about this one:

http://tinyurl.com/94znt

The greenish one, please. Lilac just isn't me...

Hey Gilligan! Martin Baxter ASA 0 January 9th 06 03:59 PM
Bobsprit's Greatest Troll Gilligan ASA 22 November 10th 05 01:31 PM