Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.American

Default 3 Step program

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita.../iran-next.jpg

1. Airstrikes on all Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps,
believed to control Iran's nuclear and missile programs.nuke sites.

2. Airstrikes on all conventional weapons sites.

3. Airstrikes at our leasure with UAV until they say UNCLE.

Lets stay off the ground in this one.

Let the Navy flex it's might.

Iran has it coming, even Jimmy Carter would be happy to pop off a few
rounds in Tehran.

Capt. American

Bob"s next step up. Marc ASA 2 January 10th 06 12:42 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 December 29th 05 05:33 AM
How 'bout it Krause? William Bruce General 185 December 22nd 05 06:53 PM
OT More About Big Brother BushCo [email protected] General 0 December 16th 05 05:31 PM
OT As Suspected, There Goes Our Freedoms [email protected] General 0 December 16th 05 05:28 PM