posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default 3 Step program

Not funny at all!

BUSH LIED.

M. Moore says Irans leader is a good guy, he promised Moore first
filming rights, and if we do not go in on the ground, how will he get
any good pictures of our brave men burning? It's not right.

RB
35s5 French-Like the good guys who do not go to war.
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Donal

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Donal" wrote in message

"Vito" wrote in message
"Donal" wrote
Why shouldn't Iran have access to nuclear technology?

Same reason your government doesn't allow you to have certain
firearms????

That is because my government wants to prevent the killing of innocent
civilians.

Hmmm. Perhaps they should have outlawed car bombs, then.

Are you really dumb enough to think that car bombs a legal here?

Only one country has ever used nuclear weapons to kill innocent

civilians.
Was that Iran???

What is more important to you?: what method is used to kill innocent
civilians, or that innocent civilians are killed?

Q. Which country has killed the most innocent civilians in the last 50
years?
A. The USA.

The method is not relevant.

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Donal

"Vito" wrote in message
"Donal" wrote
Only one country has ever used nuclear weapons to kill innocent

civilians.
Was that Iran???

Actually, no country has ever used nuc's to kill INNOCENT civilians.

Do you think that the under 5's that were killed in Nagasaki and Hiroshima
were GUILTY???

In Europe, most civilians stayed out of the fighting and this were not
intentionally killed, altho more were killed by conventional bombing there

than
by 'nucs in Japan. Those who took part, partisans and guerillas, were.

The
Geneva Convention specifically addresses them and exempts them from rights
granted POWs. That's the basis for current US treatment of partisans

captured in
Afghanistan and Iraq.

As the US island-hopped closer to Japan we found ever larger civilian

Japanese
populations. True to their code, these 'civilians' fought us tooth and

nail -

Do you really believe that this justifies the killink of little children?

sometimes committing suicide to avoid surrender. In many ways they were a
greater danger than Japan's uniformed troops. Japan's leaders had always

called
upon all Japanese, civilian and military alike

.... and so you believe that it was OK to kill children???

to "defend the Emperor" to their
dying breaths and the civilians encountered on Guadlecanal, et cetera,

gave us
every reason to believe those on the home islands would do exactly that.

Thus
the decision to treat them as partisans instead of civilians and drop the

bombs.

You seem to think that a child sucking milk from it's mothers breast is a
valid target!!

But remember, were I in charge, one of Iran's top-secret nuclear

experiments
would go horribly awry in killing most if not all of their radical

leadership.
Naturally some would accuse the US as some Soviets did over Chernoble and

Kurst
but you know how they lie grin. Same thing could happen in North Korea.
Everybody know it's dangerous for inexperienced people to play with bombs.

You still believe that Saddam had WMD, don't you?

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Hey Donal,

Do you think the Japanese would have dropped an atomic bomb on Pearl
Harbor if they had one?

Joe

Bob"s next step up. Marc ASA 2 January 10th 06 12:42 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 December 29th 05 05:33 AM
How 'bout it Krause? William Bruce General 185 December 22nd 05 06:53 PM
OT More About Big Brother BushCo [email protected] General 0 December 16th 05 05:31 PM
OT As Suspected, There Goes Our Freedoms [email protected] General 0 December 16th 05 05:28 PM