Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa
BTnH

Default Hello to all

Hey all;

I just set up newsgroups on my computer, and I am happy to find
knowledgeable and helpful folks to ask when I have questions. I bought an
old 34' Cal last year. My first boat. I managed to not crash or break it
during the first summer of use, but it was mostly luck.

Anyway, a suggestion: some threads are long and hard to follow because
people leave the original message in the reply. If they turned this off in
their options, send section, the reading would be easier. Just a thought,
and there may be some reason that people leave it on, and I am not smart
enough to figure it out!

Our web site:
http://mysite.verizon.net/respb65u/