posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default perfect cruisin boat

So bitter!

"Commodore Joe Redcloud" wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 08:40:39 -0500, "Scotty"

wrote:

Hey, I was going to write that.

SV

"John Cairns" wrote

Sounds like great sailing grounds, nice to read of someone

actually sailing
as opposed to bubbles' endless screeds.

John Cairns

See that? Compared to you, even John Cairns appears quicker

witted.

Commodore Joe Redcloud

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

That was a quick defeat.

Scotty

"Commodore Joe Redcloud" wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 12:20:19 -0500, "Scotty"

wrote:

So bitter!

Yes, and its easy to see why you are so bitter. Life has not

been kind to you.

Care packages for poor Scotty may be sent to:

Scott B Vemon
1882 CHESTNUT HILL RD
MOHNTON, PA 19540-8238
(601) 865-7118

.. .

wrote:

Hey, I was going to write that.

SV

"John Cairns" wrote

Sounds like great sailing grounds, nice to read of

someone
actually sailing
as opposed to bubbles' endless screeds.

John Cairns

See that? Compared to you, even John Cairns appears quicker

witted.

Commodore Joe Redcloud

Commodore Joe Redcloud

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

"Commode Joe Binary Bill" wrote
Yes, and its easy to see why you are so bitter. Life has not

been kind to you.

Scotty wrote:
That was a quick defeat.

He's used to it. Sad, really. But at least he has us to look
up to & envy.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Fairly obvious that boobsprit and Maroon are one and the same.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

wrote in message

Fairly obvious that boobsprit and Maroon are one and the same.

No.... but thanx for the compliment. The major differences are that I'm much
better looking, have a way nicer boat, my women are actually good looking, I
have class, I drink alcohol, I have a life outside the news group, I
actually know how to sail, I've travelled most of the planet, I have more
holdings, I have a way nicer boat.... did I mention I'm way better looking
???

The only thing we have in common might be a disgust for pretentious and
pious backwater sailors who cry for group sympathy when they get asses
handed to them for idiotic posts.

It seems like you're in "Shock & Awe" because a couple of posters don't
swallow your stinkbait about being a "Good Guy"???

Tsk Tsk Tsk..... you'll learn quickly I don't pick sides unless it suits
me.

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

For sailors in this area, draft is more important than speed. Decent
ventilation is more important than cabin appointments.

So if you really love to sail and enjoy the feel of a capable boat you
should move.

RB
35s5
NY