posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default perfect cruisin boat

Sounds like your in and out of the areas near Ponce De Leon with the
bubbling springs.

Some day Id like to cross Fla on the Okeechobee waterway, it crosses
fla right?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"John Cairns" wrote in message

Sounds like great sailing grounds, nice to read of someone actually
sailing as opposed to bubbles' endless screeds.

You actually read those???

It's not like Bobsprit doesn't clearly label every troll he starts!

Mind you I read them for the humour content..... but I don't whine about
it!

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Okechobee waterway does cross FL. Places along the lake make great
places to put a boat during Hurricane season. There is a RR bridge
east of the lake with clearance that is prob no more than 50'

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Okechobee waterway does cross FL. Places along the lake make great
places to put a boat during Hurricane season. There is a RR bridge
east of the lake with clearance that is prob no more than 50'

Water shoes are a good idea, will provide a little protection from
sting rays and will protect tender feet from sea urchin spines

posted to alt.sailing.asa
John Cairns

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message

"John Cairns" wrote in message

Sounds like great sailing grounds, nice to read of someone actually
sailing as opposed to bubbles' endless screeds.

You actually read those???

It's not like Bobsprit doesn't clearly label every troll he starts!

Mind you I read them for the humour content..... but I don't whine about
it!

CM

If I read 10% of what bubbles posted I'd be here all day, like he is. In
case you hadn't noticed, I yank bubbles chain a fair amount, and he yips
pretty nicely.

John Cairns

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"John Cairns" wrote in message
If I read 10% of what bubbles posted I'd be here all day, like he is. In
case you hadn't noticed, I yank bubbles chain a fair amount, and he yips
pretty nicely.

I guess I haven't noticed......

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Hey, I was going to write that.

SV

"John Cairns" wrote

Sounds like great sailing grounds, nice to read of someone

actually sailing
as opposed to bubbles' endless screeds.

John Cairns

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

wrote in message
Water shoes are a good idea, will provide a little protection from
sting rays and will protect tender feet from sea urchin spines

I imagine... seeing as a typical stingray hit is in the calf!

CM