posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Default Time to send back the Sun.

Loco;

Sun Winter Sol. @ 10:00 on 12/21/05. Will average about 1 degree every 4
days.

So, Sun has turn and heading back; about 100 miles closer to us.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Loco;

Sun Winter Sol. @ 10:00 on 12/21/05. Will average about 1 degree every 4
days.

So, Sun has turn and heading back; about 100 miles closer to us.

Wake me up when it's about 10,000 miles closer.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Max,

That's going to be a long wait. The Sun varies 2821 miles between
Solstices.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Max,

That's going to be a long wait. The Sun varies 2821 miles between
Solstices.

Um, okay, maybe I overestimated. Come to think of it, 10K miles closer
might turn this region into a desert. But I really do hate winter.

Max

Time to send back the Sun. Thom Stewart ASA 3 December 21st 05 03:41 PM
Carribean Sail Don White General 16 November 18th 05 01:23 AM
Who Am I Skipper General 38 October 19th 05 07:50 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM