posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Happy New Year!

Thanks Ol Thom...... Happy New years Back at ya.

Have you put your boat on the market yet?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Seahag

Thanks Thom. May you find a new passion!

Seahag

"Thom Stewart" wrote:
HAPPY NEW YEARS to you Joe and all the other ASAers. May
2006 be a great
year to all.

May all the Gulf sailor get back to normal.

May Haggy get her Masts set.

May Nutsy enjoy his "Swim Platform!"

May all the Great Lakes sailor get enough water to give
them proper
moorage.

May Scotty get enough hauling jobs to allow his continued
time with his
boat.

May Donal have many pleasent voyages in the Canal & France

May Doug & "Tug" enjoy themselves!

May we all enjoy the ASA Banter!

May our friends "Down-under" have a mild winter.

May Ole Thom learn to enjoy being "Beached!"

May Crantz/Neal continue in "Peace;- Amen!"

A Happy and Great Year to All

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Thanks 'Ol buddy.

And I drank one to that last night. Root beer floats and vanilla
rum, yummy!

Scotty

Happy Whatever JimH General 2 December 20th 05 09:54 PM
free Happy Henry eBook [email protected] ASA 0 December 20th 05 03:31 PM
free Happy Henry eBook [email protected] General 0 December 20th 05 03:30 PM
Best Day Sailing This Year Bart Senior ASA 28 November 2nd 05 04:16 AM