posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Sailing Santa Love Me Long Time!

What a great Xmas...except for an awful drive back in the rain! What I
got.....

Quicksilver dinghy air floor model (A present from my father)
200 gift card for Circuit city
300 dollar gift card for BoatUS
Icom M1v (being returned)
WHAM mic for radio
Ipod Video (Being returned-got one for my birthday)
Lots of clothes
300 dollar gift card for B&H
Makita cordless drill

Not a bad haul, and this was after I told family and friends to skip me
and buy for Thomas. Thomas got even more stuff!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

Sounds like you had a great Christmas!
I had a different but very rewarding Christmas. I asked everyone who
normally gets me something to make a contribution to our Katrina Project. I
have $1100 to help fund our return trip in the Spring. What a great family I
have!
Scout

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
What a great Xmas...except for an awful drive back in the rain! What I
got.....

Quicksilver dinghy air floor model (A present from my father)
200 gift card for Circuit city
300 dollar gift card for BoatUS
Icom M1v (being returned)
WHAM mic for radio
Ipod Video (Being returned-got one for my birthday)
Lots of clothes
300 dollar gift card for B&H
Makita cordless drill

Not a bad haul, and this was after I told family and friends to skip me
and buy for Thomas. Thomas got even more stuff!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Sounds like you had a great Christmas!
I had a different but very rewarding Christmas. I asked everyone who
normally gets me something to make a contribution to our Katrina
Project. I
have $1100 to help fund our return trip in the Spring. What a great
family I
have!

That's a wonderful gift! My father did the same thing for a cancer
charity he supports.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

That's a great idea, Scout. Really shows the true Christmas
spirit!

Your post must have made Bob feel about 1/3 of an inch tall.

Scotty

"Scout" wrote in message
Sounds like you had a great Christmas!
I had a different but very rewarding Christmas. I asked

everyone who
normally gets me something to make a contribution to our

Katrina Project. I
have $1100 to help fund our return trip in the Spring. What a

great family I
have!
Scout

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
What a great Xmas...except for an awful drive back in the

rain! What I
got.....

Quicksilver dinghy air floor model (A present from my father)
200 gift card for Circuit city
300 dollar gift card for BoatUS
Icom M1v (being returned)
WHAM mic for radio
Ipod Video (Being returned-got one for my birthday)
Lots of clothes
300 dollar gift card for B&H
Makita cordless drill

Not a bad haul, and this was after I told family and friends

to skip me
and buy for Thomas. Thomas got even more stuff!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Your post must have made Bob feel about 1/3 of an inch tall.

Why? I gave to charity this year...Katrina and Tsumami relief. I don't
need a holiday to act like a human being...I do it all year round.
Why not give a little yourself instead of worrying about what other's
are giving, Scotty?

Seriously....shame on you.

RB
35s5...the most generous boat
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Swab Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Your post must have made Bob feel about 1/3 of an inch tall.

Why? I gave to charity this year...Katrina and Tsumami relief.

I don't
need a holiday to act like a human being...I do it all year

round.

Sure Bob, we believe you.

Why not give a little yourself instead of worrying about what

other's
are giving, Scotty?

I have little to give. I'm poor.

SBV

RB
35s5 the limo version of the Mac26X
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

I have little to give. I'm poor.

You own a boat, you can give something. We gave after the Tsunami and
Katrina. I truly can't understand how anyone couldn't come up with
something after those disasters.
Then again, it doesn't surprise me that you'd use a claim of poverty to
abstain from giving. People like you are why the world is in the mess
it's in.

Shame on you.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

I did the most to prevent things like Katrina from ever happening again.

I wrote my Congressman demanding the Federal Govt never build cities
underwater again. Stop all funding and breech the levees.

Amen!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Your post must have made Bob feel about 1/3 of an inch tall.

Why? I gave to charity this year...Katrina and Tsumami relief. I don't
need a holiday to act like a human being...I do it all year round.
Why not give a little yourself instead of worrying about what other's
are giving, Scotty?

Seriously....shame on you.

RB
35s5...the most generous boat
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Hey Bob I got a Bobspirt type of story to tell you.

My lovely wife bought me this wallet off e-bay for Christmas
http://image62.webshots.com/62/4/40/...2QKPLfy_ph.jpg

The ad said Vintage Rummp Alligator Brass trimmed. Of course I loved
the wallet it's prime alligator inside and out. Yesterday I got to
thinking what kind of brass never tarnishes?

Do you know what kind of brass never tarnishes Bob? The 14 kt kind
that what.. Its marked 14K all over it..

Yeahaaaaaa a wallet worth more than your Dink!!

Joe
A Lucky man