Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Sailing Santa Love Me Long Time!

What a great Xmas...except for an awful drive back in the rain! What I
got.....

Quicksilver dinghy air floor model (A present from my father)
200 gift card for Circuit city
300 dollar gift card for BoatUS
Icom M1v (being returned)
WHAM mic for radio
Ipod Video (Being returned-got one for my birthday)
Lots of clothes
300 dollar gift card for B&H
Makita cordless drill

Not a bad haul, and this was after I told family and friends to skip me
and buy for Thomas. Thomas got even more stuff!!!

RB
35s5
NY