posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default The Best of All Worlds

The Beneteau First 35s5, award winning boat of the year covers all of
the bases...

On deck she's clean and sweet to look at.....beautiful from every
angle....

http://www.carrybit.de/img/35s5-spin.jpg

She's a fast boat. We don't plan to race much, but it's always fun to
be on a spirited performer. This is a boat that has beaten Express 35,
J34c and even C&C 99s boat for boat.

http://www.bostonsailingcenter.com/F...t/Ben35S5.jpg/

Her decks are clean, lines led below. Her cockpit is spacious and her
huge wheel invites the serious sailor!

http://www.floridaboats.net/images/3.../slides/10.JPG

Aft is a huge swim platform...great fun for the kids and pretty
girls...great for dinghy use as well...ladder hidden away as it should
be.

http://www.floridaboats.net/images/3...u/slides/5.JPG

Down below is a head that's sized for adults with the NY Times. Lots of
storage and a wet locker that drains to its own pumped bilge area. The
wet locker is nicely sized.

http://www.floridaboats.net/images/3.../slides/31.JPG

There's also bedspace for folks over 6 feet...finally! An enclosed aft
cabin with room for me and my wife!

http://www.floridaboats.net/images/3.../slides/29.JPG

Does your boat have a chart table big enough for real charts? The 35s5
does! Plenty of storage below as well.

http://www.floridaboats.net/images/3...slides/24.html

She's a boat that gets it all right....without spending 150K plus!
She's a boat you weren't clever enough to buy, so you're stuck with sad
dated cheap junk!
She's faster than your boat...better looking, mor comfortable, more
valuable and just more fun!!!

Yup....KILL YOURSELVES!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Nutsy,

Stop showing us Brochure Pictures.
I for one I'm damn tired of seeing Head Doors that open only less than
half way, The same on the Aft Cabin:^) if you can call that a (?) cabin.

It would have been a hell of a lot better if they lengthen the cockpit
rather than using a Swim Platform to get a 35 foot waterline. Cheap,
cheap, cheap!!! I've got a Stern Step with a ladder that goes into the
water to get back in the boat. Also, the back stay is split and doesn't
interfere with access as Bendy's located at the very back of the swim
platform.

These are brochure pictures I'm commenting on because I'm yet to see any
of your interior.

Let see some pictures of your Teak interior(?) and engine access,
holdoing tank location and size, forward V-berth cabins, etc---

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Stop showing us Brochure Pictures.
I for one I'm damn tired of seeing Head Doors that open only less than
half way, The same on the Aft Cabin:^) if you can call that a (?)
cabin.

The interior pics I've posted are of the boat we bought. All doors open
well beyond the width of their frames. Why would I want them to open
further. The aft cabin is short on height, but it's one of the few that
actually fit my height while still allowing my wife to sleep next to
me....a feature we rarely found on other boats.
The swim platform is simply great, IF you want a swim platform. Suzanne
and Thomas can sit and dangle their tootsies in the water and get on
and off the boat easily. It'll also make boarding the boat easier for
elderly folk, as we found out when Suzanne's parents met us in Florida.

More pics will be posted soon!

RB
35s5
NY