posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default I'd like to present evidence that BB, Rusty, Commode, is Bobspirt

Bubbles wrote this way back

Joe (AKA Josie) is now claiming that the theory of relativity allows
for travel
back and forth through time. It's a PROVEN fact...even though light
travel for
a human looks unlikely these days!
BLEEP!!! BLEEP!!! Gotta love Melody and the Bleep....turn up the
volume,
folks!

http://www2.wi.net/~rkurer/toontracker/joutersp.html

RB

Today as the commode he called me Josie, what other sailor, or even
person on earth has such a fixation with Josie?

Isn't it amazing both Rob and the commode post first every morning
between 04:30 and 05:30... I say thats because it' the time his son
wakes him every morning like a clock.

The commode always follows bubbles and sucks his arse.

The shadow of doubt is gone.

I just wonder if he is a deranged fan of mine, or a cyber stalker?

I do not have problems with puppets unless they are cowards used to
attack people they have never meet. Or to make death wishes, or to be
just a total ****ball coward like the commode, Rusty, BB aka Bubbles
all.. are known to be.

Pathetic with a capitol P.

Whats your verdict?

Is he guilty ?

Do you now know without a shadow of a doubt that the fake Capt. Rob is
indeed the pathetic lowlife known as the Commode?

I rest my case.......... and ask all to address the Commode as Robert
Broady.

Thanks

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Whatever Robert Broady. Your a coward, leech and have been busted.

Whats pathetic is your a coward who attacks women and others for fun.

Why do you do that Robert Broady?

Not man enough to do it yourself Robert, worried someone might meet you
at your marina and cave your balding thick head in with a baseball bat
and ruin your 50 cent sunglasses?

Maybe your just ashamed of yourself but can't help it. Thats OK.....
you will reep what you sow Broady .

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Joe,

It's Christmas time, be happy. Be nice. Capt Rob and Krusty are two
different people. In real life, I bet they are nice and interesting people.
Why can't everyone be just swell? Jeepers!

Amen!

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Whatever Robert Broady. Your a coward, leech and have been busted.

Whats pathetic is your a coward who attacks women and others for fun.

Why do you do that Robert Broady?

Not man enough to do it yourself Robert, worried someone might meet you
at your marina and cave your balding thick head in with a baseball bat
and ruin your 50 cent sunglasses?

Maybe your just ashamed of yourself but can't help it. Thats OK.....
you will reep what you sow Broady .

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Commode, BB(Bob Broady), Rusty are all Robert Broady the balding
cowards puppets.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/me%26s.jpg

The evidence is plain and clear. Your an idiot or a liar if you think
different.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

Your an idiot or a liar if you think
different.

Shouldn't proper grammar be "you're" instead of "your"

Merry Christmas to you too!

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Sorry,

You're either a lair or an idiot if you think different.

Thanks for the grammer tip Bob.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/me%26s.jpg Robert Broady the
Commode uses the same ISP as Crantz.

Joe

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Sorry,

You're either a lair or an idiot if you think different.

Thanks for the grammer tip Bob.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/me%26s.jpg Robert Broady the
Commode uses the same ISP as Crantz.

Alright then, you got me. I am Rusty Redcloud and Bobsprit. Promise not to
tell anyone that I'm also Capt Neal.

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

I dont care who you are Crantz. As a puppet you seem to be a civil
person .
I haven't seen you attack women or wish death on anybody personally
here.

I just think Robert Broady as the Commode gives you sock puppets a bad
reputation. He hides like a coward to do things as a person that people
despise. It may be a way to troll or start new topics but its all foul
garbage. I guess thats his point.

Thats OK , I know without a doubt who the Commode is. So should
everyone else.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
I dont care who you are Crantz. As a puppet you seem to be a civil
person .

I haven't seen you attack women or wish death on anybody personally
here.

That's nice of you Joe. Why would anyone want to attack any of the wonderful
people on this newsgroup? I've been horrified at Krusty wishing Ole Thom
death. It is just unbelievable, especially since Ole Thom is one of the
nicest persons you'll ever meet. I treat ladies with respect, just like any
other person. Any woman that can hang here deserves extra respect.

I just think Robert Broady as the Commode gives you sock puppets a bad
reputation.

He has given us sock puppets a bad name. I am angry with him for doing that.
Shame on you Robert! Shame!

He hides like a coward to do things as a person that people
despise.

Even worse, Robert does evil things under his real name! An evil coward is
one thing, but a brave evil coward is even worse! I think it may be best
just to fear and respect Bobsprit. I've seen him troll people up and then
steamroll them like ants. I surely don't want to get steamrolled by him.

It may be a way to troll or start new topics but its all foul
garbage. I guess thats his point.

I think he may have other points too. Robert may be an evil rotten enemy,
but everyone is their own worse enemy. Robert simply plays on others
pathological weaknesses. They can't help their behaviors and Robert is there
to keep them in their particular mode. It's a symbiotic relationship.

Thats OK , I know without a doubt who the Commode is. So should
everyone else.

Your certitude is comforting, Joe. Now that we know who Commode is, can you
tell us who John Galt is?

Amen!

Bless you Joe!

Glory!

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Even worse, Robert does evil things under his real name! An evil coward
is
one thing, but a brave evil coward is even worse! I think it may be
best
just to fear and respect Bobsprit.

Good form, BC. Well done. I am indeed a brave evil coward and the kind
who laughs while he fears his own evil acts! That's the worst kind!
Somebody stop me!!!!

RB
35s5....a sweet boat!
NY