posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default I'd like to present evidence that BB, Rusty, Commode, is Bobspirt

Bubbles wrote this way back

Joe (AKA Josie) is now claiming that the theory of relativity allows
for travel
back and forth through time. It's a PROVEN fact...even though light
travel for
a human looks unlikely these days!
BLEEP!!! BLEEP!!! Gotta love Melody and the Bleep....turn up the
volume,
folks!

http://www2.wi.net/~rkurer/toontracker/joutersp.html

RB

Today as the commode he called me Josie, what other sailor, or even
person on earth has such a fixation with Josie?

Isn't it amazing both Rob and the commode post first every morning
between 04:30 and 05:30... I say thats because it' the time his son
wakes him every morning like a clock.

The commode always follows bubbles and sucks his arse.

The shadow of doubt is gone.

I just wonder if he is a deranged fan of mine, or a cyber stalker?

I do not have problems with puppets unless they are cowards used to
attack people they have never meet. Or to make death wishes, or to be
just a total ****ball coward like the commode, Rusty, BB aka Bubbles
all.. are known to be.

Pathetic with a capitol P.

Whats your verdict?

Is he guilty ?

Do you now know without a shadow of a doubt that the fake Capt. Rob is
indeed the pathetic lowlife known as the Commode?

I rest my case.......... and ask all to address the Commode as Robert
Broady.

Thanks

Joe