posted to alt.sailing.asa
J Beck

Default bobsprit rules!!!

It has become evident that bob does rule, he trolls you bite. Crantz wants
to talk about pos subes for days on end and take up for RB.
Hey , Crantz did you hear Toyota owns Subedu
Welcome to the world market. Did anyone watch Andy Rooney last night? It was
very enlightening TOYOTA will be the leader in the World market in the next
5 years. they learned so well from what we taught them! Bless the people at
Pearl Harbour but that was a long time ago . It is now a world Market and
each market survives on its own.The USA is great !!! The unions have
outlasted their livelyhood No union ever represented Me. Im a skilled
laborer.
JB
S/v COOL BREEZE
Mac 26c/s coolest boat in the fleet

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Beck,

You fit in quite well here. Let me extend a laurel and a hardy handshake.

I must point out that I have trolled and anti trolled Bobsprit to the point
that his immune system has collapsed. He hasn't been able to win a troll in
weeks and it has finally gotten to him. God is on my side! Amen!

Toyota wrote the book on manufacturing. Deming may have pointed the way with
some principles but Toyota has the discipline to establish and improve the
culture. I am proud to say there's three Toyotas in the driveway and I've
been buying them since 1981. The three in the driveway are made in America.
It's great that the Japs are teaching Americans how to build cars.

I don't fault the workers at all. It's the corporate management and to a
lesser degree labor union leadership. If people in corporate management ever
had spine, conviction and morals there would never be labor problems. They
are just like politicians, only slightly better, but they both take the path
of least resistance.

What ever happened to the great industrialists? What ever happened to the
private ownership of big business? Who is John Galt?

Congratulations on never being represented by a union. I would be proud to
shake your hand, the strongest man is he who stands most alone!

Amen!

Glory!

"J Beck" wrote in message
[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Bobspirt Rules:

1. Every 3rd posting has to be about a camera, stereo, or automobile.
2. Create a sockpuppet with the name of the person you admire (often
fear)and respect the most.
3. Buy a cheap french boat and bragg endlessly.
4. Vote like a loser in elections..always
5. Suck up to the steaming pile of **** M. Moore he's a fellow director
and almost as talented as bob.
6. Post pictures of the rugrat...everyone is dying to see them

Any other bobspirt rules Im missing?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

Any other bobspirt rules Im missing?

Talk about the models that go sailing with him all the time then be
dumb enough to post photos that show what they really look like.
Teenage run-a-way skanks that were picked up outside the Port Authority
bus station in NY or while crusing 42nd street.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

Any other bobspirt rules Im missing?

OR ......... Talks about his upscale lifestyle when in fact he lives in
a 5th floor walkup in the Bronx.

Bobsprit slapped around!!! Bob Crantz ASA 2 November 17th 05 04:45 PM
Why Bobsprit is a lost soul Martin Baxter ASA 7 November 11th 05 12:24 PM
Why Bobsprit is a lost soul Bozo ASA 0 November 9th 05 07:44 PM
What Bobsprit wrote: Capt. Neal® ASA 5 November 1st 05 01:33 PM